The spacious room in a stylish apartment is in one of the liveliest and most colorful neighborhoods of Oslo. Enjoy urban Oslo, combine with walks along river Akerselva, get easy access to rest of city.
- 105 sq. metres
- 2 large bedrooms (you will have one of them)
- large living room with dining area
- large kitchen with bar for dining
- bathroom (with shower and jacuzzi)
- 20 sq. metres (guest room)
- 180X200 cms bed, sleeps two
- 105X200 cms chaise longue in living room, sleeps one comfortably and two if they are very much in love
- Free wi-fi which you can even access from the cafe across the street
- Multi-cultural urban environment filled with character
- Cafes, esp Tim Wendelboe, ranked #1 in Oslo by NYT
- Diversity of cuisine in restaurants
- Three microbreweries within 5 mins walk
- 'Food Hall' (Mathallen)
- River Akerselva
- Lively nightlife
- Several independent theatres for live music, stand up comedy
- Design and Architecture Museum (DogA)
- Enjoy the large inner courtyard interacting with the neighbours while BBQing or sipping a glass of wine, weather permitting.
- Take advantage of the well-quipped kitchen. Make use of one of the largest collection of spices, lentils, and chillies you might have come across in a home.
- Most of the attractions are within walking distance but public transportation is readily available from the flat: 4 trams and 2 buses leave from right across the street. The closest underground station (Oslo Central Station or Oslo S) is less than 10 mins walk.
- One bike available for guest's use.
Other things to note
I can offer a special deal for stays longer than 5 days. Bed linen, towels, hair dryer provided.
The hardwood floors would appreciate it if you took your shoes off in the foyer- indoor slippers are OK.
Please clean up the kitchen and bathroom after use.
Guest/visitors are welcome, just check with me before inviting.