About this listing
This big and elegant unit is located at the corner between Vicolo del Cedro and Vicolo della Scala.
It has a double living living with 2 double sofa beds, a separated full equipped kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and 2 bathrooms (one ensuite with bath tube).
Trastevere is a very particular district of the historical center of Rome: quiet as a country village during the day, hot spot in the evening, with its large choice of restaurant, bar, artistic shops, trattoria.
On the same side on the river, you get Vatican and San Pietro in 15 minute walking of few #23 bus stop.
Crossing the river, you get all the rest of Rome, at walking distance.
Just around the apartment you will find all what you need: grocery, bakery, bar, pharmacy, restaurant.
The apartment is the ideal set if you like stay up till late in the weekends, as it is on the heart of Trastevere "soft" movida. If you are not into night life you will have to be tolerant with noise till late in the weekend nights. As in the rest of Trastevere, the day is very quite, like in a country village.
Other Things to Note
Professional driver service by Mercedes car, from/to airport, at convenient price.
- No party
- No smoking
- No strong noise later 11 pm
- Not arranging/move sofa bed on night hours
- AC/lights off when outside
- City tax required at check in (3.5e/night person; tax must be calculated for guests stated on the booking confirmation x number of nights; it can't be considered early departure/late arrival of one part of the group)
- Compulsory to follow recycle garbage lines , leaving the bags on the wate collecting point of the area (NO inside the building, NO outside the building door)
- No personal stuff outside the door
- Apartment must be left on good conditions with NO dirty dishes
- At check out ALL sets of keys left on the table (NO into the door)
- With no personal agreement of the host the day before of departure, we consider the apartment free by person and bags at 10 am of the day of departures
- 20e extra for check-in later then 10 pm, 30e later the midnight
Hey It's Davide, an italian entrepreneur, ex actor, into architecture, design, art, vintage and...animal most of all. My 2 dogs are the children I don't have. I have never liked "total Ikea" and "grandmother's apartment" that so often I see on holiday apartments market. I would like like to offer something different to my guests; some of my apartments are basic and easy, some other are much luxurious, but all of them have an own personality, that probably cannot be found in a common hotel.
I expect to host respectful guests, easy going, smart enough to understand that communication and flexibility are important renting a private apartment: as traveller I know that each unit necessary has defects also other then strengths, and that the total perfection can be found at Hilton (maybe) ;)
So, I hope to host you and being in touch before, during and after your stay. If you will stay somewhere else, enjoy Rome and don't forget to visit some other wonderful place in Italy!