About this listing
I rent my lovingly, in a modern country style, furnished 2-room apartment in beautiful Ottensen, right next to the bus station Kreuzkirche Ottensen with a large kitchen, bedroom with balcony, living room with a sofa bed and bathroom with bathtub and window. Here you have easy access to the Altona train station (5 bus stations, or 15 minutes walking), from where you can actually get anywhere in Hamburg.
Ottensen is one of the most beautiful districts of Hamburg. Here you will find many bars, restaurants, pubs, sweet shops and also an independent cinema. At the same time, it is not quite as "hip" and crowded as the "Schanzenviertel" (but you can also reach that part of Hamburg by public transportations in no longer than 20 minutes). Plus, the beautiful Elbe-Beach in "Övelgönne" is also not more than 10 minutes away by foot.
Of course you will find a clean home, with plenty of space for your personal belongings - my clothes are put away. Fresh towels, tea towels and bed linen are also prepared. In addition, you shall like to use my spices, oil and vinegar - or whatever you'll find. Please feel free to feel at home. :)
I wish you a wonderful stay in Hamburg!
Bitte behandelt die Wohnung so, als sei es eure eigene.
Wichtig ist darüberhinaus:
- den Waschmaschinenzulauf vor Benutzung auf- und nach der Wäsche zuzudrehen.
- nasse Duschwände nach dem Duschen abzutrocknen, da ich hier leider schonmal ein Schimmelproblem hatte (z.Z. ist das Bad natürlich schimmelfrei)
- die Heizung niedrig zu stellen, wenn ihr das Haus verlasst
- 1x am Tag zu lüften
Please treat the apartment as if it was your own.
It is also important:
- to turn the tap of the washing machine on before washing and to turn it off afterwards
- to dry off wet shower walls after showering, I unfortunately had a mold problem once (currently the bathroom is mold-free)
- Put the heater low when you leave the house
- 1x to air on the day
From Mar 26 - Apr 2, 2016 the minimum stay is 4 nights.