We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truly making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
This brand new two bedroom, two bathroom, 1027 square foot unit is located in a newly built luxurious building in the heart of Downtown Vancouver and only steps away from all the action in Yaletown, one of Vancouver's trendiest neighborhoods. With sweeping views of the city and high-end furnishings, this unit also boasts granite countertops, hardwood floors, new stainless steel appliances, a balcony and much more!
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, Wi-Fi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team.
we really appreciated staying at this apartment where we honestly spend our vacation in a great location and awesome hosts, who really helped us to have a wonderful time and welcomed us with a pleasure.
Thank you for beautiful and clean place.
Thank you for great location.
Thank you for appreciating your clients.
Host was responsive to all our needs. Friendly and on time for check in and check out with no hassle. Great neighborhood location close to sky train and stadium. Views of city from terrace and all rooms. I would definitely use the Dream Rentals again - professional in every respect letting us worry only about how to spend our vacation in Vancouver.
We have stayed in dream 12 for ten days at mid of July. The flat doesn't have a proper cooling system and it was extremely hot. Also there wasn't any blocking curtains so we got up at 6 am every day due to the sun shine. The location is awful it's right next to the place where homeless lives. Also it wasn't clean enough as we expect.
Great location for my group. Accommodated 4 people comfortably. Helpful staff. Great vacation!
POSITIVES: Great Location for our stay in Vancouver with the apartment block being located right on the skytrain 'stadium-chinatown' stop. Gastown, Chinatown and the major shopping areas in downtown an easy walk away - including Creekside, Rogers Arena, Science World, and the waterfront Cycle/Walkway. A 25minutes stroll to Granville Island or much shorter if an aquabus is taken from the 'Plaza of Nations' (Stop 7 near Rogers Arena). Also FANTASTic breakfast/lunch cafe called Medina on Beaty Street is a few minutes walk. Also a late checkout of 1pm was much appreciated.
GRIPES: For the most part the apartment was as promised with the exception of 2 true bathrooms. If you have any qualms about visiting the washroom at the same time as someone else consider this a 1 bathroom unit. The bathroom is accessible from both the master bedroom and the lounge area but is only separated by a shower unit with double doors and curtains - no floor to ceiling separation. Quite disappointing as this was one of our requirements.
The master bed was comfortable but creaky and the floors are a wood look vinyl and quite noisy - so if you have a 5th person in the lounge - walking around will wake them up. There is very little sound insulation between internal rooms. Also, although a fold out bed was stipulated electric blow up beds were provided (not blown up). There were three folded up in the 'storeroom' along with extra bedding and the vacuum cleaner. (Not a great first impression). The first two had leaks and went down whilst the third had a slow leak and required blowing up each evening.
Another gripe was the thermostat system. Although we had it set to below 10 the apartment was swelteringly hot. No block out curtains or blinds to combat the sun and opening windows did very little - if the thermostat was to be believed it was about 30º by mid morning. Needless to say it wasn't very comfortable be in there in the morning. Last but not least - the furnishings weren't quite the same as in the picture - for some this isn't important but to me accommodation is about the whole package. There wasn't a brilliant red rug on the floor - nor were the beds dressed with the dark duvet covers. Also - although they stipulate they do not provide it I think it would be helpful to at least have small provisions for washing up (dishwasher and sink) if not also for the washing machine.
We are sorry you didn’t enjoy this suite, this is one of our most popular suites that we have had many people stay in for several years and you can read the reviews for previous guests.
This is a 2 bathroom suite, and yes the separation is the shower – this is also already posted from previous reviews.
The foldable beds we provide are air mattresses, and we encourage every guest to ask all the details about the suite they are looking to stay before they book it in order to make sure they know all the details.
We do supply enough bedding for the extra beds.
The thermostat in the suite is only for heating and does not cool at all, for cooling we have a portable A/C unit in the suite.
The furniture is EXACTLY as shown in the pictures (except the carpet that was removed from the living room), the color of the linens may vary.
If there is any particular request you are looking for your stay, we would be more than happy to provide exact details on every item and all future guests are more than welcome to ask.
D12 needed a repair so we were offered another apartment on Seymour Street which was excellent. Didn't meet Rami but Kristi was very helpful.
Would recommend this way of staying in Vancouver.
The apartment was perfect, nicely located, well equipped (free wifi, etc...) and perfectly clean. However, the interaction with the host was poor. We agreed to meet at 4:30 pm, the host turned up at 5:15. She was supposed to give us feed back on some issues and this never happened, despite many e-mail exchanges. Finally, the apt had only two keys, a little short for a 6 person flat.
This host has 346 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!