We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truly making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
Amazing luxurious three bedroom, two bathroom condo on the water in trendy Yaletown. Come enjoy this high-end suite and stay for less than you would pay at a luxury hotel! Featuring hardwood floors, a full gourmet style kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, flat screen LCD televisions, indulgent bedding, stunning 180 degree waterfront views and so much more!
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, Wi-Fi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team.
This was an amazing condo with a gorgeous view! We are able to walk to almost anywhere in beautiful Yaletown! There were 6 of us in the condo and we had more than enough room to relax and spread out. The only thing that we wished we had was an ipod dock and tea towels!
An excellent location. I would recommend this apartment to anyone spending a week or more in Vancouver and traveling with a family.
Size, views, and location all made for a great stay for a party of five (one on couch) in late June/early July. Consider it a chance to have a home-base in a bright, chic, albeit impersonal space slightly apart from the core tourist locales. Yaletown and "False Creek" neighborhood quite fun for strolling and dining. Appreciated that car- space was available (in deepest bowels of labyrintine garage).
Note: apt. best suited to those who know the city already and/or do not need much in the warm-fuzzy department -- you're on your own in terms of suggestions, assistance, some supplies, etc. as it's a trendy exec-type security-conscious residential rental, not meant to duplicate a welcoming hotel experience (which I realize is not the profile, just seemed worth re-clarifying for future renters' benefit.)
Wait for elevator can be long if people are moving in/out. Vaca. renters not supposed to utilize building concierge (and there's no in-unit phone.) Alternating with the single-professional inhabitant-demo. are young families due to the playgrounds nearby. Joggers, bikers, skaters and dog-walkers in high numbers on path below.
So - enjoy the sleek kitchen, smile at the water taxis puttering below, see the twinkling Sci Museum dome from the master bedroom, and track-down necessities at the higher-end Urban Fare market some 8 or 9 blocks away. After active days all over town we appreciated the option of crashing on comfy couches and popping a movie in the DVD player once in a while.
Just recently stayed at D11 3Bedroom Waterfront Condo, with the most Amazing Views that made it so we did not want to leave the condo. Perfectly appointed, close to everything in walking distance.
Amazing Modern Decor, wonderfully well equipped kitchen to cook in.
Extremely comfortable Beds, large bathrooms. Very Very Quiet...... Nothing was missing, even down to the umbrella.
The hosts were kind, gracious, and very helpful with any questions
we had, from which restaurant to visit, to sight seeing, direction, etc.
I would recommend this amazing Condo to any of my friends and family. And I would most definitely rent with Rami Kenig again for
my next visit to Vancouver. Awesome !!!!!!! Thanks so much....... :)
This host has 361 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!