3 bedrooms villa with private pool on the premises of luxury resort Karma Kandara. Enjoy hotel facilities like restaurants, gym, kids club. Beach is located within the resort.
Designer chic private villas Karma Cantik are located on the premises of Karma Kandara villas estate which is also include one of the best boutique hotels in Bali.
The property is located in the South of Bali, on the side of a 90-meter-high cliff overlooking the Indian ocean and offering unrivalled views, with its own private lagoon surrounded by the coral reefs and a beautiful white sand beach with crystal clear waters suitable for snorkeling or even canoeing.
Villa guests are free to take advantage of the estate facilities, such as:
- Nammos Beach Club set on the most spectacular white sand beach, offering its guests the most luxurious daybeds and delicious foods and drinks menu under an accompaniment of the latest tunes and hosting regular events featuring popular DJs from all over the world;
- DiMare gastronomic restaurant with its breath-taking cliff setting;
- Chakra SPA with its exclusive treatments and yoga classes;
- fully-equipped gym;
- Kids Club providing excellent facilities and a range of fun activities for children of all ages.
Villas are cozy and home feeling holiday homes built on 3 levels. The ground floor is taken up by the spacious living room with adjacent fully-equipped open-plan kitchen. The floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors lead to the wooden terrace with sun loungers surrounding the private 6x4 meters swimming pool.
The living room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa and armchairs perfect for lounging around with a book or watching TV and DVDs.
Next to the living room there is one guest bedroom with king-size bed. Another guest bedroom is on the lower floor with its own nice tiny garden and separate entrance (however it is accessible from the main building). There is outdoor jacuzzi and garden bale in villa Karma 47 as well.
The spacious master bedroom is located upstairs, is en-suite, with a walk-in wardrobe, satellite TV and its own wooden spacious balcony.
The boutique hotel is located on Bukit peninsula, the southern part of Bali, 30 min away from Denpasar International airport.
The famous Uluwatu – with its ancient Hindu temple, popular surf spot with unforgettable sunsets is located nearby, as well as the cultural part GWK, the destination for those who want to learn about local history and culture and see the best traditional Kecak dance performances in Bali.
The Jimbaran fishermen’s village with the best seafood restaurants in Bali, where the freshest seafood is grilled and served right on the beach, is only 20 min away.
The luxurious Banyan Tree, Bvlgary, Four Seasons, Ayana resorts with their world-class SPA facilities (including the largest Thalasso SPA in the world in Ayana) and exquisite restaurants are also a short drive away.
More 5 star resorts, shopping and beaches can be found in world-famous Nusa Dua resort area, only a 20 min
Included in the Rate:
• chauffeured car (8 hours daily, petrol to be paid by the guests),
• welcome drinks, fruit basket on arrival, chilled towels on arrival,
• daily cleaning and turn down service from the resort,
• regular pool and garden maintenance,
• Karma Resorts toiletries,
• WiFi Internet throughout the property,
• 60 satellite TV channels,
• free usage of the resort facilities: gym, beach club, kids club.
• petrol for car and car extra hours,
• room Service (24 hr), also breakfast, lunch and dinner in resort's restaurants,
• outstanding treatments menu in Chakra Spa (also have regular group yoga classes),
• private Chef can be arranged on request with additional fee on daily basis or time to time,
• fast immigration service service (fast track) in the airport upon arrival,
• guided tours,
Fully equipped gym, business center, kids club, restaurants
Villa Manager will welcome guest on arrival and hotel will provide daily housekeeping.
Taxi is available on call and we also provide 7-seats car with driver usage 8 hours daily (not include petrol for car)
The villa is very nice and clean as we see in the picture, all the staffs are all very nice, they helped us to solve many problems we met in Bali! We are very happy to stay here, and it seems that we are at home, we'll be here again when back to Bali!
We rented the place for a week and had a wonderful time. The manager Oxana welcomed us and after that we handled by two wonderful butlers Eta an Fauzan who were polite friendly and efficient. The villa was clean and spacious for the 6 of us. The breakfast that is included in the price was very good and so was the chef when we had him cook a meal. The car with the villa is also very useful as you don't need to worry about transport. All in all a nice stay.
The Villa was fantabulous for the 6 of us and the kids loved the private pool and the boat ride to Tg Benoa port, the mangroveand turtle sanctuary.
The crew- eap our butler Oka, Atun amd Chef Bagus, as well as Made the driver wasvery helpful with placesto visit-all made our stay memorable ❤️
Our only complaint was the weather....but that only means we'll be back soon in the summer months!
We had an amazing 6 days at Villa Puri Nirwana. A perfect place for a family reunion! All
the rooms and bathrooms are huge and the common areas and the garden are beautiful and there is plenty of space for everyone. The staff were always on hand and couldn't be more accommodating. The chef cooked everything we asked and we loved the local dishes he introduced us to. We had 16 people - kids and adults - and didn't want to leave the house if we didn't have to! The spa at the back of the property made it so relaxing - if you felt like a treatment you had one! The surf right put front was perfect and our kids enjoyed jumping the fence and learning to juggle with the locals. 5 minutes away is Keramas beach - an international surfing spot - and a great place for lunch and a drink. Sanur is around 20 minutes away and the drive into restaurants in Seminyak is about 45 but the driver was on hand if we wanted to go out......which wasn't often. Thanks to All of the staff for making us sad to leave .....