Located in a private and secure gated complex in beautiful and quiet Golden Hill near South Park. Ranked #2 in the nation out of twenty best towns of the future by Sunset magazine.
This listing is for a combination of two adjacent units, a 2-bedroom plus a 1-bedroom.
- 2 Full baths
- TWO Full-sized, fully equipped kitchens
- TWO Large flat-panel LCD high-def. TVs with FREE Netflix, Crackle, and Pandora
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi
- TWO FREE garages
- FREE Initial supply of soap, shampoo, etc.
- FREE drinking water
- Dishwasher, disposer, large microwave/vented hood
- Hardwood type & tile floors
- Lots of built-in cabinetry
- 1402 sq. ft. !!
- Abundance of natural light (see pictures)
- Pets accepted (Upon approval. Fees apply)
- All linens and towels included
- All dishes and kitchenware
- Irons & ironing boards
- Hair dryers
- TWO Portable baby playpens/cribs
- TWO FREE bottles of the best Charles Shaw wine money can buy.
Gated Community Features:
- Small complex - only 4 total units
- On-site coin laundry
- Video intercom controlled access
- Large enclosed, landscaped yard and patios with seating areas, BBQ, picnic tables, and fire pit.
- Very close to:
* Convention Center
* Petco Ball Park
* Famous Gaslamp district
* Balboa Park
* Word-famous San Diego Zoo
* Municipal Golf Course
- Walk to everything: locally-owned restaurants, groceries, convenience, bakeries, tavern, cafes, community garden and park.
- Immediate access to 94, 163 and 5, and 805 freeways.
* Sea World
-3 Queen beds
-1 Full foldout bed
-2 Queen air mattresses
-1 Non-foldout couch
-1 Love seat
(all bedding provided)
Recommended for 6-8 people, but can take up to 13 adults + 1 child if you want to save $ and don’t mind being cozy.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 8 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1953 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$6500 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Pet Owner:||Some pets|
We stayed at two adjacent apartments, which was perfect for our party of 9. Everything was very clean and spacious, and great location not too far from Gaslamp district. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the San Diego area.
We hired several of Alik's apartments. Everything was very professional. We never met Alik, but the setup allows very easy access 24/7. Communication by (website hidden) was always quick and easy. Alik was also very flexible about check-out times etc.
The apartments are cheap and in a nice (mostly working class, largely hispanic) neighborhood. The location is great and walkable to downtown, or cheap in a taxi.
I did not find it easy to tell how many people this apartment would accommodate. Actually, it will hold a lot of people, depending on the comfort level required. The listing is two apartments that are adjacent, with a common yard space, but not joined together through a shared door. One apt has two queen bedroom, a comfortable queen fold-out couch in the large living room, a good quality queen air mattress, and a further part of the fold-out couch that can sleep one.
The other apt has one queen bedroom, a regular couch, and a queen air mattress.
So you can squeeze in a lot of people of you need two, although there are three queen bedrooms.
House just as described but keep in mind it does get cozy with a larger group! There is even a video monitor when any guests buzz at the door which I thought was nice! Alik is great with quickly replying and accommodating our group and made sure to memo the cleaners to leave extra towels and linens for us. Directions were clear and all went well. Thanks!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT