About this listing
This is a 1 Bedroom/1 Bath unit located in Peachtree Towers in the heart of Downtown Atlanta.
This unit has a queen bed in Master Bedroom with a sleeper sofa in the living room.
View from the living room to the entrance and entertainment system. (TV/Cable, Wifi/Internet, CD/DVD Etc)
*For those interested I have many other units in the same buildings To view them click my profile picture and scroll down till you see the "see all listings" button on the left.
This is a 1 Bedroom/1 Bath unit located on the 17th floor of Peachtree Towers. The unit has a open floor plan and feels very spacious from inside. The living room has a Sleeper Sofa and a love seat and plenty of room to accomodate 4 if the need arises.
The kitchen adjacent to the living room is fully stocked with everything you would need to prepare yourself a decent meal away from home.
The Master Bedroom has a Queen Bed and walk in closet for plenty of storage. (All bed linens and items like irons etc will be included in stored spaces.)
The recently updated bathroom is also included with basic necessities (shampoos, body wash, towels etc).
Guests will have access to the entire space, internet wi/fi, home audio system, washer/dryer, along with balcony spaces. There are washer/dryers located in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
I only meet my guests to introduce myself and make sure they are comfortable for their stay.
The property is located in a very prime neighborhood for downtown Atlanta. We are situated 1 block from the Americas Mart and less than 2-3 blocks from all the major hotels (Hyatt Regency, Marriott Marquis, Westin, etc). We are also under a mile away from the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC), which is a pleasant 10-12 min walk through Centennial Olympic Park.
The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coke, and the Atlanta Children Museum are all two blocks from our front door.
Being located centrally downtown there are plenty of dining options from High End Steakhouses to more casual family dining options all walking distance no more than 5-10 mins away. Feel free to contact me if you're searching for something specific.
We are located 1 block north of the nearest MARTA (local tri-rail) station, less than a block from a major bus transportation hub, and also have a cab stand across the street.
Again, being located centrally finding a rental car, Uber, or Zip Car is very easy to do from our property. There is usually an Uber or cab right outside the door.
Other Things to Note
*The check in/check out process is easy. There will be a set of keys waiting for you at the front desk to check in at your leisure. Simply provide the concierge with valid photo ID and your unit number and they will assist you with the rest.
*If you are a fellow Airbnb host feel free to contact me regarding a property exchange. We travel often and are always open to a fair trade.
*Keep in mind that this unit does not have an assigned parking space. Parking is available below the building starting at $10/nt
*Being located downtown we often host special events, prices are liable to change for these events.
*Due to quick turn around and cleaning logistics 1 night stays are $200 min.
House rules are mostly simple:
1) Please treat this property as your own. These units are privately owned properties and although we love hosting our guests we just don't have the resources the larger hotel chains do.
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents.
3) Please do not make any changes to any home audio, or appliance configurations. I'm not so technically inclined myself and changes to wiring etc takes away from the experiences of the next guests. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I usually reply very quickly.
3) Upon check out please remove all of your trash (you may discard the trash in the chute located at ends of each of the hallways.) We also ask that you pile all dirty laundry/linens in one place so our cleaning staff knows what needs washing.
4) Relax and enjoy your stay, as I mentioned if you need anything at all dont hesitate to contact me.
Pets Not Allowed : As per rules of the building no pets allowed.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters : 26 years plus