Our Guests Keep Coming Back – Find Out Why!
Look no further, these are the top 10 reasons why this is your perfect vacation spot in Tremblant. (see comments below and on flip key (Mont Tremblant Lakeview Terrace)
Beth & Rob Hudson, New Hampshire
Exceeded Our Expectations
Left on Flip Key on 03/20/2013 for a stay in February 2013
"We were very satisfied with our stay at Lakeview Terrace. The condo was immaculate and well stocked with towels, linens and a full kitchen of dishes as well as coffee and tea. The beds were comfortable and cozy with plenty of extra blankets/pillows. We enjoyed barbequing on the patio two of the nights during our week-long stay. The views from the patio were gorgeous both in the daytime and at night. We even had a couple of racoons visit one even, camping out in full view of the sliding glass doors. We never heard any noise from our neighbors. The outdoor jacuzzis and steam room just up the hill were fabulous, providing an opportunity to relax after a full day of skiing at Mont Tremblant."
Martin stayed in touch before and during our stay, by email, and responded to our inquiries very promptly. I highly recommend this condo!
10) We are easy on the wallet – our rates are very competitive with the best places in Tremblant
9) We offer spectacular views - from a 1200 foot elevation, Lac Mercier and the surrounding mountains provide superb nature eye candy any time of year, not to mention the killer sunsets
8) The condo comes with a fully equipped kitchen – from roasting pans to martini glasses to salad spinners to spices, you can prepare a gourmet meal or a simple snack – coffee and tea is unlimited
7) Stay connected and entertained – we offer high speed internet, two flat screen televisions plus an assortment of dvds and books (the rocking chair in a secluded nook is perfect for reading)
6) Guests consider this place their home away from home – from comfy sheets to soft towels, a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, a Jacuzzi tub – every detail has been thought of to make this get away luxurious and at the same time practical
5) The condo is part of a four star resort – when you stay with us you also get access to outdoor hot tubs, a four season pool, steam room, exercise room and a complimentary shuttle to the Mont Tremblant ski resort plus a dedicated parking spot right next to the unit
4) Flexibility - the layout of the condo is perfect for couples or a family or friends sharing a vacation – we have a master bedroom with a queen bed, a smaller room with two twin beds and a sleep sofa in the living room.
3) The deer are friendly – any time of year, you can expect to see the resident deer just outside the patio
2) Our customer service is second to none
1) We finally have our wood burning fireplace back in service!
Exceeded expectations! Lovely view. Convenient location. We used the fully equipped kitchen to make meals. Jacuzzi tub was a relief to sore muscles after all day skiing. Highly recommended. Thank you Martin.
We really enjoy our get away. We appreciate the fireplace, the shuttle to the ski station and we saw 3 deers !
Martin was very quick on replies and the place was accurate to the description provided. There was a minor hiccup when we arrived but Martin was able to resolve the issue quickly. It is a great place to stay and only a few minutes drive to the village. Deer would walk by the sliding doors, it was quite the site!
We had a wonderful stay at Martin's condo!! It was in a perfect location, and we really enjoyed exploring Mont-Tremblant. Although it was extremely cold (brrrr!), the condo was fully stocked with everything we could possibly imagine for a pleasant stay. Martin's communication was great, and it was obvious that the condo was very well maintained. I would highly recommend Lakeview Terrace for any time of year!! Thanks Martin!
Our stay at Martin's property in Mont-Tremblant was very enjoyable. It was clean, nicely decorated, well-equipped, and to us seemed even better than described. The view was lovely and the visiting deer was a nice touch. Parking was very convenient. We look forward to returning in the future.
Great accommodation and location. Will be booking again.
We had a fantastic time at Martin's condo, the location was incredible with the view of the lake. The condo was well equipped and comfortable. It had everything we needed!
Martin was very friendly and quick to reply to our questions! We received a complete list with the explanations of the condo and amenities. Would definitely go back!!!
We had the most wonderful visit in this gem of a home, the view is breathtaking, the home is so beautiful with great care and attention to every detail, so comfortable and homely we hated leaving it could have sat on the terrace the whole visit, we watched a couple of movies at night before bed so many to close from, great when you have kids, we had the best meal so far since coming to Canada at the local village Chinese restaurant (sorry forgot the name, the old village is wonderful as was our trip to the resort my son loved the chair lift with the ride back down on the go carts, the trip to the summit was amazing.
We all loved using both pools linked with the home, the one with the flume,slide was my sons favourite.
We wished we could have stayed longer and if we come back to Canada we would book this without a second thought, Martin was quick to reply and a good communicator.
We had a very nice week-end in Mont Tremblant in Martin's flat. It is very well organised, cosy and there is everything you need. The terasse and the view are really amazing. It is also very close to the villégiature, about 10min by car. And, we contacted Martin for a light maintenance issue and he was very quick and efficient. We highly recommend it.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.