About This Listing
We are rated 4 stars by the Quebec Commission of Tourism, offer a superior and safe condo, provide spectacular views of Lac Mercier and a free shuttle to the mountain. This is why clients keep coming back!!
Our Guests Keep Coming Back – Find Out Why!
Look no further, these are the top 10 reasons why this is your perfect vacation spot in Tremblant.
10) We are easy on the wallet – our rates are very competitive with the best places in Tremblant
9) We offer spectacular views - from a 1200 foot elevation, Lac Mercier and the surrounding mountains provide superb nature eye candy any time of year, not to mention the killer sunsets
8) The condo comes with a fully equipped kitchen – from roasting pans to martini glasses to salad spinners to spices, you can prepare a gourmet meal or a simple snack – coffee and tea is unlimited
7) Stay connected and entertained – we offer high speed internet, two flat screen televisions plus an assortment of dvds and books (the rocking chair in a secluded nook is perfect for reading)
6) Guests consider this place their home away from home – from comfy sheets to soft towels, a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, a Jacuzzi tub – every detail has been thought of to make this get away luxurious and at the same time practical
5) when you stay with us you also get access to outdoor hot tubs, a four season pool, steam room, and a complimentary shuttle to the Mont Tremblant ski resort plus a dedicated parking spot right next to the unit
4) Flexibility - the layout of the condo is perfect for couples or a family or friends sharing a vacation – we have a master bedroom with a queen bed, a smaller room with two twin beds and a sleep sofa in the living room.
3) The deer are friendly – any time of year, you can expect to see the resident deer just outside the patio
2) Our customer service has been recognized as second to none
1) We have a wood burning fireplace.
Guests can access the property with an entry code provided 48 hours prior to their stay.
Interaction with Guests
Guests cannot interact via (website hidden) or by phone.
We have very few house rules. However, we expect our guest to be leave the place the same way it was found. Smoking is only permitted on the terrace.
Всем очень рекомендую! Отличное расположение, 10 мин до лыж, много развлечений около дома (каток, корты, спа). Внутри уютно, тепло, завораживающий вид на реку. Намного лучше, чем на фотографиях:) все в рабочем состоянии, очень чисто, прекрасная подборка дисков на все вкусы. Вернемся обязательно!
Thank you very Olga. We have taken the liberty to ask a friend to translate your comment. "We recommend this condo wholeheartedly to everyone! Superb location, 10 minutes from the ski hills with many attractions close-by (skating, tennis courts, spa). The condo interior is cozy and welcoming with a wonderful view of the lake. The condo layout and furnishings are much better than are shown in the photos :-) Everything is in good working order in this immaculately-clean condo. The large and varied selection of CDs is certain to please -- everyone is bound to find something for their taste. We will most certainly rent this condo again! "
My group and I had an awesome time at Tremblant! Martin’s condo was great – it was clean, we loved that we had our own space – big enough for 2 couples and a child – beautiful view and we had all that we needed to help keep our trip low budget. Location was good too – close enough to the resort.
Martin was a great host. Being new to AirBnb, I had a lot of questions and Martin was very kind in answering them all promptly.
The only forewarning I have is that to be able to get to the condo complex, you will encounter a steep hill, which when my group and I arrived, it was not plowed nor was it salted so it was very slippery due to the snowstorm which we just drove through. Needless to say, we had a great deal of trouble trying to get up the hill. Thankfully, the roads were plowed and salted the next day.
All that said, my group and I still enjoyed our time in Tremblant and I would definitely recommend Martin’s condo for those looking to stay in Tremblant.
Thank you very much, Martin!
Until next time!
This place is amazing! Very lovely view and all the amenities you could need for the perfect ski vacation. Nice sized kitchen with everything necessary to cook a great meal. Loved using the outdoor hot tub on the premises after a long day of skiing. Overall a great place to stay and Martin is a great host, he had everything we could have possibly needed for a great winter vacation.
What a fantastic stay at Martin's condo. Four of us enjoyed a wonderful ski weekend putting the hot tub and sauna to good use each night. The condo is only a short drive from the mountain; however, there is a shuttle service that drives by every 30 minutes or so. Martin was a great host and gave us all the necessary information to make this trip a memorable one.
Already looking forward to our next visit.
What a view! This place is magical. You will be blown away by the incredible scenery as well as the beautiful living quarters. The place is spacious, but has a cosy, cottage like feel and is in a good location to access the lakes, mountains and town. You can get to grocery stores, restaurants and bars very easily. The apartment is very well equipped and even has a jacuzzi bath. Martin is a very helpful host and quickly responds to any questions you have. I would thoroughly recommend staying here.
Wonderfull stay! I highly recommend this apartment the view is wonderful and it was clean and with everything you need. Very well located close to the village and 10 min from downtown (st jovite) we really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come back soon. Thank you Martin.
My parents, daughters and I traveled to MT in early September for the ironman 70.3 world championships. Martin provided emails with all the necessary information prior to our arrival so we had no problem finding the unit or getting in. The key code worked perfectly and we were able to get right in and relax after our long drive. As soon as we entered we were taken aback by the most beautiful view. The condo was clean and stocked with everything we needed for a comfortable stay and the beds were super comfortable! My daughters were so excited to find the heated pools within a short walking distance. My 8yo was in the pool for over 3 hours one of the days! Being from NY we were happy to have access to wi-fi right in the unit. When I did have an issue locating the password, Martin immediately returned my phone call and got me set up. The location was perfect for my needs. The hustle and bustle of the race venue in the village of MT was a short 3 mile drive down the road. Our reservation was to end Sunday at noon. Martin allowed a late check out which allowed me to stop back after the race and pack up. The weekend took an exciting turn when I won the 40-44 age group and had to stay to accept my award. Martin answered on the first ring and graciously allowed us to stay an extra night! I will stay here again on my next trip to MT!! I highly recommend this condo for anyone planning a trip to this lovely village.
About the Host, Martin
I enjoy sharing my beautiful home in Tremblant with people from around the world. It is a wonderful place to enjoy a fantastic view, nature and sports all yeard round. One of my favourite things to do is to walk around Lake Mercier which is just a few minutes away from our place. I also like the hot tubs and the pool. If you choose to stay in our condo, I am sure that you will also find many other enjoayble things to do in the Tremblant region.