The apartment in the heart of city center, in a nice and quiet street.
Fully furbished, warm, spacious, modern and really nice! The flat is comfortable & clean!
I've been living here and really love it! Great AirBnb Reviews :)
"Modern, spacious, clean, private bathroom, and perfect location. 5 min walk from Temple Bar, and just enough away that it's quiet". As per one of the reviews from one of my amazing guests!
- Beautiful Apartment in Dublin with Great AirBnB Reviews!
- Double Bedroom that accommodates 1 or 2 visitors.
- 1 big extra Bathroom available just for You!
- I live in the apartment, is clean & fully furbished.
- Located in the heart of the city, 5 minutes walk to Temple Bar & close to all tourist areas.
- Fast WiFi Internet Access, Cable TV, nice DVD Collection and Books if you want to spend quiet time at home.
- Close to great pubs and restaurants. (I can recommend a few!)
- Amazing Terrace too. If you want to enjoy outside for a cigarette, relax or join me for a BBQ during your stay!
- Modern, fully furnished, comfortable, in a great location!
- Spacious Living Room.
- Spacious Bathroom & Double-bedroom.
- TV Cable with over 300 channels.
- Really Fast & Reliable Internet Access.
- Fully furbished Kitchen & Living Room.
- Amazing Terrace.
- Different USB Cables, battery chargers and plug adapters. (US/UK/Ireland/Europe)
- If needed you can borrow one computer to check e-mails, info., book flights, etc.
Interaction with Guests
- I can interact as much as the Guests would like to interact with me!
- I'm easy going and really open to communication. As well, I'm quite busy and more than often going out to meet friends.
- It depends on the guests how much they will like to interact. I will respect their privacy or desire to chat and spend time with me and my friends!
- So far had great experiences with previous guests!
- I've been living in Dublin for over 8 years, I love this city and know many places, if you visit during the weekend I'll be more than happy to show you around or give you suggestions depending on the places that you would like to visit!
The flat is located in city center, however, it's a quiet street and really easy to get around!
Is really easy to get around Dublin and the area where I live. Located just beside the River Liffey, is great way to identify where to go and find locations.
- City center: Just a few steps away!
- Temple Bar: 4 minutes walk!
- LUAS (5 minutes walk)
- Close to main Bus Stops.
- 10 minutes walk to Tara Train Station.
- 15 minutes walk to Connolly Train Sation.
- 15 minutes walk to Heuston Train Station.
I would like to receive polite and Friendly People, always welcome!
I'm easy going
No Smoking in the Room.
Preferably no smoking in the living room; there is a beautiful terrace if you want to enjoy a cigarette!
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour à Dublin. L'appartement est très bien situé en plein centre ville. La chambre est confortable et dispose d'une salle de bain privative. Johnny nous a accueilli à notre arrivée et nous a donné toutes les informations dont nous avions besoin. Je recommande!
The reservation was canceled 83 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 80 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 76 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Johnny is an excellent host. He gave me extensive information on how to get to his place from the airport, even offered to pick me up at the bus stop, which I did not need. Reception at his home was very friendly. The guest room and bathroom are very clean and definitely match *** hotel standards. Bathroom is yours alone for your entire stay. There are also a lot of information leaflets and city guide book available in the guestroom to plan your stay in Dublin. Johnny is also very discrete, leaving the apartment for you alone as much as possible. I definitely want to book this place again if I revisit Dublin.
Johnny was probably the best host I've ever had in my entire life (not exaggerating). He has tons of books with information about Ireland and he'll give you great tips as well. He even had plugs for international devices. He's very generous, friendly, polite, and even cooked us lunch! Before arriving, he answered messages promptly. The apartment itself was roomy, clean, and you get your own bathroom too.
32 years old professional, working and living in Dublin for over 9 years.
I enjoy networking, meeting people, travelling, sports, tasty food.
When I was 16 years old I had my first international experience as an exchange student. Haven't stop travelling and connecting with people around the world since then. I learned from a young age the methodology of being a guest and a host!
I love Dublin City and I've been also travelling to different places around Europe, USA and South America in the last few years.
AirBnB is an amazing way of travelling and meeting people. I have been enjoying Airbnb since April 2013. (Both travelling and hosting people). Re-activated my listing since March 2014, I've been really lucky to host and meet amazing people!
If You have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! Best Wishes on planning your next trip!