About This Listing
The apartment in the heart of city center, in a nice and quiet street.
Fully furbished, warm, spacious, modern and really nice! The flat is comfortable & clean!
I've been living here and really love it! Great AirBnb Reviews :)
"Modern, spacious, clean, private bathroom, and perfect location. 5 min walk from Temple Bar, and just enough away that it's quiet". As per one of the reviews from one of my amazing guests!
- Beautiful Apartment in Dublin with Great AirBnB Reviews!
- Double Bedroom that accommodates 1 or 2 visitors.
- 1 big extra Bathroom available just for You!
- I live in the apartment, is clean & fully furbished.
- Located in the heart of the city, 5 minutes walk to Temple Bar & close to all tourist areas.
- Fast WiFi Internet Access, Cable TV, nice DVD Collection and Books if you want to spend quiet time at home.
- Close to great pubs and restaurants. (I can recommend a few!)
- Amazing Terrace too. If you want to enjoy outside for a cigarette, relax or join me for a BBQ during your stay!
- Modern, fully furnished, comfortable, in a great location!
- Spacious Living Room.
- Spacious Bathroom & Double-bedroom.
- TV Cable with over 300 channels.
- Really Fast & Reliable Internet Access.
- Fully furbished Kitchen & Living Room.
- Amazing Terrace.
- Different USB Cables, battery chargers and plug adapters. (US/UK/Ireland/Europe)
- If needed you can borrow one computer to check e-mails, info., book flights, etc.
Interaction with Guests
- I can interact as much as the Guests would like to interact with me!
- I'm easy going and really open to communication. As well, I'm quite busy and more than often going out to meet friends.
- It depends on the guests how much they will like to interact. I will respect their privacy or desire to chat and spend time with me and my friends!
- So far had great experiences with previous guests!
- I've been living in Dublin for over 8 years, I love this city and know many places, if you visit during the weekend I'll be more than happy to show you around or give you suggestions depending on the places that you would like to visit!
The flat is located in city center, however, it's a quiet street and really easy to get around!
Is really easy to get around Dublin and the area where I live. Located just beside the River Liffey, is great way to identify where to go and find locations.
- City center: Just a few steps away!
- Temple Bar: 4 minutes walk!
- LUAS (5 minutes walk)
- Close to main Bus Stops.
- 10 minutes walk to Tara Train Station.
- 15 minutes walk to Connolly Train Sation.
- 15 minutes walk to Heuston Train Station.
I would like to receive polite and Friendly People, always welcome!
I'm easy going
No Smoking in the Room.
Preferably no smoking in the living room; there is a beautiful terrace if you want to enjoy a cigarette!
Espectacular. Mejor imposible. Buenisimo. Nos sentimos de maravilla.
This flat is in a perfect location. We were able to easily walk to all the major areas including the Guinness Factory and Jameson Distillery. The Temple Bar area was a 5 minute walk. Johnny was a lovely host. Very helpful and left us with many flyers about Dublin. I would recommended this flat to anyone looking to stay in Dublin.
Johnny is a great host and has an awesome flat in Dublin 7. I had never been to Dublin before and he gave me great recommendations on what to see and do. The flat is just a stone's throw from the River Liffey and a great home base for exploring the Irish capital. Thanks Johnny for your kind hospitality!
The reservation was canceled 44 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 31 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour à Dublin. L'appartement est très bien situé en plein centre ville. La chambre est confortable et dispose d'une salle de bain privative. Johnny nous a accueilli à notre arrivée et nous a donné toutes les informations dont nous avions besoin. Je recommande!
About the Host, Johnny
33 years old professional, working and living in Dublin for almost 10 years.
I enjoy networking, meeting people, travelling, sports, tasty food.
When I was 16 years old I had my first international experience as an exchange student. Haven't stop travelling and connecting with people around the world since then. I learned from a young age the methodology of being a guest and a host!
I love Dublin City and I've been also travelling to different places around Europe, USA and South America in the last few years.
AirBnB is an amazing way of travelling and meeting people. I have been enjoying Airbnb since April 2013. (Both travelling and hosting people). Re-activated my listing since March 2014, I've been really lucky to host and meet amazing people!
If You have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! Best Wishes on planning your next trip!