About this listing
Comfortable & clean! The apartment in the heart of city center, in a nice quiet street. Fully furbished, warm, spacious, modern! Tea and Coffee are always available along with other treats for breakfast. Good WiFi Connection.
I Provide a lot of info. about Dublin & Ireland.
Have been living here for a few years and really love it! Got Great AirBnb Reviews :) and made good friends with some of my guests, with whom I keep in touch and some meet occasionally around the world.
"Modern, spacious, clean, private bathroom, and perfect location. 5 min walk from Temple Bar, and just enough away that it's quiet".
As per one of the reviews from one of my amazing guests!
- Beautiful Apartment in Dublin with Great AirBnB Reviews!
- Double Bedroom that accommodates 1 or 2 visitors.
- 1 big extra Bathroom available just for You!
- I live in the apartment, is clean & fully furbished.
- Located in the heart of the city, 5 minutes walk to Temple Bar & close to all tourist areas.
- Fast WiFi Internet Access, Cable TV, nice DVD Collection and Books if you want to spend quiet time at home.
- Close to great pubs and restaurants. (I can recommend a few!)
- Amazing Terrace too. If you want to enjoy outside for a cigarette, relax or join me for a BBQ during your stay!
- Modern, fully furnished, comfortable, in a great location!
- Spacious Living Room.
- Spacious Bathroom & Double-bedroom.
- Really Fast & Reliable Internet Access.
- Fully furbished Kitchen & Living Room.
- Amazing Terrace.
- Different USB Cables, battery chargers and plug adapters. (US/UK/Ireland/Europe)
- If needed you can borrow one computer to check e-mails, info., book flights, etc.
Interaction with guests
- I can interact as much as the Guests would like to interact with me!
- I'm easy going and really open to communication. As well, I'm quite busy and more than often going out to meet friends.
- It depends on the guests how much they will like to interact. I will respect their privacy or desire to chat and spend time with me and my friends!
- So far had great experiences with previous guests! With some I kept in touch and actually met around the world.
- Some guests often joined me for a drink in the local pub.
- I've been living in Dublin for over 12 years, I love this city and know many places, if you visit during the weekend I'll be more than happy to show you around or give you suggestions depending on the places that you would like to visit!
The flat is located in city center, however, it's a quiet street and really easy to get around!
Is really easy to get around Dublin and the area where I live. Located just beside the River Liffey, is great way to identify where to go and find locations.
- City center: Just a few steps away!
- Temple Bar: 5 minutes walk! (or less)
- LUAS (Tram). 5 minutes walk! (or less)
- Close to main Bus Stops.
- 10 minutes walk to Tara Train Station.
- 15 minutes walk to Connolly Train Sation.
- 15 minutes walk to Heuston Train Station.
Polite and friendly People, always welcome!
I live in the apartment, I'm easy going and open with guests.
No Smoking in the Room.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
33 years old professional, working and living in Dublin for almost 10 years.
I enjoy networking, meeting people, travelling, sports, tasty food.
When I was 16 years old I had my first international experience as an exchange student. Haven't stop travelling and connecting with people around the world since then. I learned from a young age the methodology of being a guest and a host!
I love Dublin City and I've been also travelling to different places around Europe, USA and South America in the last few years.
AirBnB is an amazing way of travelling and meeting people. I have been enjoying Airbnb since April 2013. (Both travelling and hosting people). Re-activated my listing since March 2014, I've been really lucky to host and meet amazing people!
If You have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! Best Wishes on planning your next trip!