Chic, bright 2-room apartment in the heart of trendy Vesterbro, Copenhagen.
- The apartment is located in the central Copenhagen, in a calm area but only few steps away from restaurants, bars and cafés
- Close to 'The meatpacking district', the city center, and the old Carlsberg-city with lovely parks, flea markets and restaurants
- Close to Copenhagen-sights as Tivoli, City Hall, Strøget etc.
- 2 min. walk to shopping, fashion and culture
- 1 min. from bus and train, direct line to CPH Central Station
- 10-15 min. walk to CPH Central Station,
- 60m2, newly renovated, with new kitchen and shower
- Free WIFI
- with garden/Courtyard
- 1 bedroom with double bed, turning to the garden (so completely quiet)
- 1 living room with dining table, big couch, TV, stereo for Iphone etc.Turning to a calm street
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Clean sheets, towels, hairdryer, guidebooks and maps
- Its possible to be more than two people in the apartment, by using the couch (for 1 person) or an extra madras/'put-up-bed'
- Good opportunities for parking
Quick and easy to and from the airport:
- Taxi: max 200 DKK.
- 15 min train to the airport
- 5 min train to the metro with direct line to the airport
We stayed in Sanne's apartment for 4 nights and we really loved it. Sanne is very helpful and a great host. Thanks again!
I can really recommend it even to a small family (we were travelling with our daughter (age 12) and she slept on the very comfortable couch in the living room), although the bathroom logistics were a little bit challenging. ;-)
One of the most beautiful apartments I've stayed in Copenhagen, and Sanne is a great host. Would highly recommend Sanne and her apartment!
Sanne was a gracious, friendly host. She provided a map of the city as well as a guidebook, and her apartment is clean and charming. I was very comfortable there and grateful I had chosen her place for my stay in Copenhagen.
I appreciated that I only had to walk up one flight of stairs with my heavy luggage, as many apartments in Stockholm are on higher floors and don't have elevators.
I loved the fact that Sanne had white coverings over her windows rather than black ones (this made the apartment feel bright and happy), however, if you're traveling in the summer you may wish to bring an eye cover as it doesn't get dark until very late at night and the apartment remains slightly lit until late in the night because of this.
The only small inconvenience I found is that the bathroom is very small (and the shower is part of the bathroom, not a separate stall), however, as I understand it in Copenhagen, one is fortunate to have bathroom/shower facilities in an apartment at all! I was certainly grateful to have a bathroom in the apartment rather than having to share one in the hall as is the case in many other apartments.
The apartment was close to the metro and bus stations with quick access to the center of the city. I would definitely recommend Sanne's place.
Apartment is beautiful and in really nice neighbourhood if you're looking for good restaurants and bars with local 30-something.
It is suitable for two friends wanting to sleep in separate rooms.
Sanne's place was adorable and in a GREAT location. She was very accommodating. I would stay there again.
Sanne is a very great host. She took care of everything and gave us a lot of information before and during our visit. Her place is well-apointed, clean and just lovely. The neighbourhood is safe but interesting with a lot of cool places and people.
We enjoyed our time there and would come back at any time!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT