10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Swing open the shuttered-windows to invite scents from the garden and fresh countryside air to fill this elegant Tuscan villa in Montespertoli. Sip espresso in the morning, listening to the gentle trickle of the pool’s water fountain. When you’re feeling inspired, visit the Museum of Sacred Arts in the Church of San Piero. Or, book a day trip. It’s only 27km to Florence.
Up a tree-lined driveway, the grand staircase of Villa Rinaldi is waiting to transport your group back to simpler times. Explore the lush estate to find beautiful gardens, mature trees, and scenic countryside lookouts. Inside, frescoed-ceilings and walls are sure to spark dinner conversation. Follow herringbone parquet floors through ornate rooms decorated with authentic period furnishings. Take the double-staircase up to unveil 5 ensuite bedrooms. On nights in, fire up the barbecue, pour a few classic cocktails and catch up with old friends in the garden lounge. If you’re looking for some time alone, see if you can spot a constellation or two on the telescope.
In the middle of Chianti, the hilltop Tuscan village of Montespertoli awaits. Wander ancient cobblestone streets to find local bakeries, boutique shops, and restaurants. And, make sure to visit the piazza in the center of town. Fans of world-class wine will surely want to indulge in a vineyard tour or two. If you’re up for a hike, book a foraging expedition. Montespertoli is known for its white truffles.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Bidet, Television, Safe, Sofa, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 6 and 8
- Decorative fireplace
- Cable television
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Charcoal barbecue
- Driveway parking - 12 spaces
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 27 km to Florence
- 46 km to San Gimignano
- 60 km to Pisa
- 71 km to Siena
- 102 km to Arezzo
- 299 km to Rome
- 27 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 57 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 328 km to Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
31 min drive
Pisa International Airport
45 min drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
200 min drive
Points of Interest
45 min drive
46 min drive
53 min drive
65 min drive
79 min drive
198 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.