8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Lapping water is the backbeat at this floating mansion docked at the mouth of Miami’s Biscayne Bay. Its 4,000 square feet of sleek, yacht-inspired space is bordered by glass and wraparound decks, making the most of the one-of-a-kind views. Drive 10 minutes or less to restaurants and bars, and Mary Brickell Village.
A wraparound deck clings to the sides of the villa, offering shaded wet bar and barbecue nooks. It extends off the great room into a sunny terrace with a sitting area and loungers: the perfect vantage point to watch other craft out on the bay.
An open-plan great room occupies nearly the whole first floor of the villa, with a living area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen stretching out in front of nearly wall-to-wall sliding glass doors. All-white floors, furniture, and cabinetry are all the better to bounce the Florida sunshine around the space.
The villa is moored at Vice City Marina in Brickell, just south of downtown Miami. Cross the bay in 10 minutes for a night out in the beachfront restaurants and clubs of South Beach, or head north to the Design District, less than 15 minutes away. ’Gram yourself in front of the street art on the Wynwood Walls and book tickets to a show at American Airlines Arena.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ocean view
- Den: 2 Twin sized Murphy beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- View of the Atlantic Ocean
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Valet parking - $20 per day
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute walk to Mary Brickell Village
- 10 minute walk to Downtown Miami
- 5.0 miles to Miami Design District
- 6.8 miles to Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne
- 9.0 miles to Miami Beach Golf Club
- 11 miles to Normandy Shores Golf Course
- 5.9 miles to South Beach
- 7.7 miles to Miami Beach Boardwalk
- 8.7 miles to Key Biscayne Beach
- 9.2 miles to Miami International Airport (MIA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Miami International Airport (MIA)
15 min drive
19 min drive
Miami Beach Boardwalk
23 min drive
Key Biscayne Beach
23 min drive
Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne
16 min drive
Miami Beach Golf Club
18 min drive
27 min drive
Points of Interest
Mary Brickell Village
2 min drive
6 min drive
American Airlines Arena
13 min drive
Miami Design District
13 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.