8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Please note that there is construction near the property. Please enquire with one of our booking agents for further details.
This grand Auckland residence defines high style, with sweeping views of Okahu Bay. Take in forested shores and estate-esque lawns while savoring breakfast on the upper terrace. Expect panache and regal lustre in the bright kitchen and dining space, with bracing visual art and innovative illumination lighting up the foyer. Epic parks, fine cuisine, gourmet coffee, and Auckland itself are close by.
Pulling into the spacious drive of Okahu Panora, the home’s round pillars and light color scheme situates it perfectly in this coastal neighborhood. Color flourishes through rich wooden flooring and creative decor, with the sunny pool terrace being ideal for taking in ships cruising past noiselessly to the inner harbor. A delicious lunch awaits inside amidst high-backed chairs and constellation-style lamps. The rich throws and verdant house plants of the sitting room make it the ideal spot to catch up with the other guests, before evening cocktails on the balcony as the bay lights glow in the dusk.
Diverse activities to suit all needs surround this premium villa, with nearby Okahu Bay Beach and grassy Takaparawha Park offering refreshing seaside walks. Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium is similarly close by, with renowned features including a shark tunnel, penguin experiences, and rehabilitated turtles. Well-reviewed cafes, brunch spots, and artisanal breweries are all within a short drive, with yacht excursions, downtown shopping, and the woodland trails of Kepa Bush Reserve numbering broadening the options.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Bay view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Desk, Air conditioning, Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Bay view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, Bay view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 6 & 8
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Okahu Bay
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Driveway parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Patteson Reserve
- 7 minute drive to Barfoot & Thompson Stadium
- 6 km to downtown Auckland
- 7 km to Extreme Edge Rock Climbing
- 39 km to Waitakere Ranges Regional Park
- 8 minute walk to Okahu Bay Beach
- 6 minute drive to Mission Bay Beach
- 8 minute drive to Kohimarama Beach
- 8.2 km to Karaka Bay Beach
- 21 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland International Airport
27 min drive
Mission Bay Beach
5 min drive
Okahu Bay Beach
8 min walk
8 min drive
Karaka Bay Beach
15 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min drive
6 min drive
Extreme Edge Rock Climbing
12 min drive
13 min drive
Waitākere Ranges Regional Park
42 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.