12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Sea views stretch to the once-mysterious island of Spinalonga from this sun-splashed hilltop villa on Crete. Its sleek contemporary design, all open-plan layouts and clean-lined surfaces, is balanced by thoughtful touches like a shaded outdoor dining area and an infinity pool. Take a ferry from the town of Plaka to visit Spinalonga, once occupied by the Ottomans and later a leper colony.
Splash with kids in the shallow end of the saltwater infinity pool or do laps along its full length, which parallels the house. Pergola-covered living and dining areas with a barbecue are a welcome respite when the sun is at full height, but there’s also a separate terrace stocked with sunbeds down a flight of steps.
The villa offers up Aegean views from the entrance, with the water coming into sight as you follow a staircase down to the open-concept great room. Blond wood and blue upholstery make the living and dining areas feel bright and beachy, and the adjacent fully equipped kitchen opens to the dining area on the terrace.
While many visitors come to Crete for the coastal-resort vibe, the island also has plenty of wild scenery and fascinating history. Get into the scene in Agios Nikolaos, 20 minutes away, plan a hike through Samaria Gorge, and spend a day wandering the ruins of a village built by people banished to the island of Spinalonga.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Private entry
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Board games
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Sea view
- Salt water infinity pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen & towel change - once per week
- Housekeeping - twice per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 4.4 km drive to Plaka Village
- 9.3 km drive to Elounda Village
- 20 km to Agios Nikolaos
- 61 km to Heraklion
- 62 km to Old Venetian Harbour
- 4.1 km drive to Plaka Beach
- 8.8 km drive to Elounda Beach
- 9 km to Kolokytha Beach
- 14.4 km to Ammoudi beach
- 58 km to Heraklion Airport (HER)
- 205 km to Chania International Airport (CHQ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Saltwater infinity pool
+ 2 more
Heraklion Airport N. Kazantzakis
62 min drive
Chania International Airport
187 min drive
7 min drive
14 min drive
28 min drive
Points of Interest
16 min drive
33 min drive
62 min drive
Old Venetian Harbour
70 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.