8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Get in touch with the Bondi Beach scene at this private federation-style home in Bronte, a beachside suburb of Sydney. Before you hit the sand, have a late breakfast at the backyard’s alfresco set, warm up with a few laps in the pool, or work on your tan in a sun lounger. Then, follow the coastal walkway connecting Bronte and Bondi beaches, and explore shops, bars, and restaurants on the way.
With coffered-ceilings and grand fireplaces, Australia’s federation-style is somewhat similar to that of the Hamptons. Stately furniture and elegant, yet rustic, decor delivers a warm, home-like feeling, while high-end fixtures and electronics show off Bronte’s luxurious side. The open concept layout lets you feel the gentle breeze from the backyard while reading in the library or working in the kitchen.
Backyard barbecues, pool parties, and star-lit cocktail hours are inevitable on The Bronte’s private patio. If you’d rather hang out inside, see if you can find some rugby on TV, or turn up the sound system and unleash your inner mixologist at the wet bar. If you need to keep up with any work, there’s an office space. And, the house comes with parking for 3 vehicles, and a welcome basket.
Bondi Road is a great stroll, especially when you’re hungry. If you’re in the mood to shop, Oxford Street is lined with some of Australia’s most famous fashion houses. At night, head to George Street and have a few craft beers at a rooftop bar; you’ll be able to find amazing views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Walk-in closet, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Direct access to shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Bathtub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Air conditioning, Direct access to shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Apple TV
- Gas fireplace
- Sonos sound system
- Office space
- Wet bar
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Wet bar
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Housekeeping on departure
- On-call concierge
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required)
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Daily housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Bondi restaurants
- 8 minute drive to Plumer Road Shopping Village
- 8 km to Watsons Bay
- 7.6 km to the Royal Botanic Gardens
- 8.0 km to Sydney Opera House
- 8.2 km to Sydney Harbour
- 8.5 km to Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 13 km to Taronga Zoo
- 10 minute walk to Bronte Beach
- 3 minute drive to Tamarama Beach
- 5 minute drive to Coogee Beach
- 6 minute drive to Bondi Beach
- 11 km to Sydney Airport (SYD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbeque
Sonos sound system
+ 7 more
Sydney Airport Area
21 min drive
7 min drive
7 min drive
11 min walk
Points of Interest
Plumer Road Shopping Village
8 min drive
The Royal Botanic Gardens, Macquarie St
14 min drive
Sydney Harbour Bridge
16 min drive
18 min drive
Sydney Opera House
20 min drive
27 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.