12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
City chic is tucked up under the eaves of this fully catered, mountain-view Méribel chalet. Paneled walls in bright tones, contrasting tile, and pieces from designers like Tom Dixon and Philippe Starck conspire to bring the easy elegance of a London flat to the Trois Vallées area of the French Alps. In fact, it’s very close to the Alps, with a ski lift 3 minutes away by private-driver service.
Days on the slopes are best finished with a session in the villa’s spa before the evening’s aperitif and canapés are served. Unwind in the indoor hot tub and sauna, and ask the chalet manager to help book a treatment in the massage area.
Once soothed, shift to a great room with a living area and dining table for 14, find a book in the sapphire-blue library, or serve yourself a snack from a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. Exposed wood beams and stone walls hint at chalet coziness, but the overall look—both here and in the 6 bedrooms—emphasizes polished British design.
It’s fitting, then, that the ski area was actually founded by a British skier in the ’30s. See what inspired him when you drive 3 minutes to the Rhodos lift station and the Parc Olympique de Méribel. After the day’s last run, it’s a 4-minute trip to the shops and restaurants in the picturesque town center, which carry everything from ski gear to local cheeses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Desk, Direct access to balcony, View of the Alps
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Direct access to balcony, View of the Alps
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to balcony, View of the Alps
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Indoor hot tub - heating included
- Massage table
- Office space
- Boot warmers
- Central heating
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- View of the Alps
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown service
- Pre-departure concierge service
- Chalet manager and host to assist throughout the stay
- Canapés served 6 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course fine dining menu paired with selected wine
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of hot breakfast options (served 6 days/week) and continental buffet (served on 7th day of week)
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- Free-flowing house wines
- On-call in resort private driver service running from 8 AM until 10:30 PM, available 7 days
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Massage therapists
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to downtown Meribel
- 17 km to Moutiers Salins Brides Les Bains train station
- 3 minute drive to Parc Olympic de Meribel and Rhodos lift station
- 10 minute drive to Meribel Airport (MFX)
- 174 km to Grenoble-Isere Airport (GNB)
- 178 km to Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 9 more
Altiport Méribel LFKX
13 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
115 min drive
116 min drive
Points of Interest
PARC OLYMPIQUE DE MERIBEL
5 min drive
7 min drive
Gare de Moûtiers - Salins - Brides-les-Bains
23 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.