Vaulted stone villa in the hills near Mensano
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Craft the perfect pie in the outdoor pizza oven while you gaze upon the rolling hillside of Tuscany at this fairy-tale farmhouse in Casole d’ Elsa. Awaken each morning to fresh country-air, fragrant gardens, and a feeling of peaceful solitude. After a family meal at the breakfast table in the chef’s kitchen, discuss sightseeing plans. Then, head out to discover Siena, Florence, and Montalcino.
From the peaks of the exposed-wood ceiling to the stone-tiled floors, Pietti is a true testament to authentic Tuscan architecture. Decorated with stately furniture, four-post beds, and chandelier lighting, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back to simpler, elegant times. Stone archways link each room and lead outside to the scenic terrace, where you can stretch out in a sun lounger beside the refreshing pool.
Before dinner, pick the perfect pairing for your meal in the wine cellar. After, set the kids up with a movie in the upstairs family room. Then, throw a log on the fire, mix up a couple of bellinis, and sink into the plush sofa while chatting with old friends. Later in the night, move the party to the terrace lounge or hop into the hot tub. Daily housekeeping will refresh the villa in the morning.
The nearest town, Siena, dates back to the Etruscan era with most of its growth taking place in the Middle-Ages. Today, Siena has one of the most intriguing skylines in the country. On your approach, you’ll see Torre del Mangia, the town’s highest lookout tower. The view from the top is well worth the journey, and the pictures are unbeatable. After, treat yourself to dinner at Gordon Ramsey’s Castel Monastero.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Fireplace, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sonos sound system
- Smart TV
- Office space
- Wood fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included from May to October
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Pizza oven
- Parking - 7 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 28 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 38 km to Siena
- 66 km to Florence
- 69 km to Montalcino
- 95 km to Pisa
- 266 km to Rome
- 77 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 254 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbeque
Sonos sound system
Casole d'Elsa, Italy
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules