14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Travel back in time to the old West at Calistoga Hideout. This one-of-a-kind Napa and Sonoma vacation rental traces the history of California in its design and decor, featuring an extensive collection of 19th-century pieces. Outside, ten private acres feel like a natural sanctuary just a few miles outside the town of Calistoga.
Listen to the sound of the creek rushing past or watch the redwoods gently sway in the breeze from outdoor living areas with a hot tub, loungers, a barbecue and a firepit. A golf cart is also provided to make it easy to get around the extensive property. Inside, you’ll find more modern amenities, from a games room with pool and poker tables to Apple and satellite TVs, a Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi.
The living spaces of this luxury property combine pieces from across the country for an incredible ambience that combines mining cabin with hunting lodge. Fir planks from an abandoned naval base run throughout the open-concept great room, which includes a living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen, while a taxidermy collection gazes down from the walls.
There are four bedrooms in the main house at Calistoga Hideout and three in a guest house; they can accommodate groups of up to fourteen friends or family members on holiday together. The main house has three bedrooms with king beds and one with a queen bed; the guest house has two bedrooms with king beds and one with a queen. All seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Beyond the villa’s gorgeous setting, the wonders of wine country await. It’s less than a 20-mile drive from the hideout to area highlights such as Santa Rosa, St. Helena, Glen Ellen and Yountville. Stop in to tasting rooms, pause to take a photo or two of the scenery, find souvenirs in local boutiques or relive your honeymoon over a multi-course dinner with wine pairings.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with 2-person soaking tub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed (additional beds can be added: 2 twin size beds or 2 double size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 20
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Surround sound
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Games room
- Billiard table
- Poker tables
- Wet bar
- Iron/Ironing board
- Forest view
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 20
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Golf cart
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
- Chef services
- Private pours, tastings or pairings
- Specialized wine tours
- Yoga and/or stretch pilates classes
- Event planner
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to Calistoga
- 11 miles to Santa Rosa
- 11 miles to Bennet Valley Golf Course
- 13 miles to Kenwood
- 16 miles to St. Helena
- 18 miles to Glen Ellen
- 18 miles to Yountville
- 22 miles to Healdsburg
- 24 miles to Sonoma
- 24 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 34 miles to Sonoma Raceway
- 34 miles to Downtown Napa
- 15 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 40 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 78 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 78 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 86 miles to Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 20 people
Surround sound system
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
+ 6 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.