Fat Frog Beach House
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Explore the coast of Australia's easternmost edge and return to alfresco dinners and bottles of locally produced wine. An easy walk from Belongil Beach and Byron Bay town, this stand-alone villa offers a contemporary, family-friendly vision of the classic oceanside home, with high-end cooking and media technology, a private pool, and 4 split-king or twin bedrooms.
Part of a new complex of 2-story homes, the villa features an ample outdoor living area for relaxing in privacy. A plunge pool and sun patio beckon you into the exquisite light, while the shaded deck offers cool shelter for barbeque meals and serene hours in the open-air lounge.
Glass walls open to the interior great room, forming a seamless, indoor/outdoor space. A fully equipped kitchen serves the 2 dining tables, a breakfast bar, and a TV lounge with cozy sectional. Fresh white surfaces glow with natural light and showcase the villa's original, sea-inspired artwork. Central air conditioning and heating allow you to modulate the atmosphere to your desire.
There are 2 bedrooms on each level of the home. The master and primary guest suite are on the lower level, each featuring an ensuite bathroom with rain shower. The guestrooms on the upper level enjoy a private TV lounge and shared bathroom. All of the rooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans, and twin beds that can be arranged as kings.
Fat Frog Beach House is just a 7-minute walk from Byron Bay town, and about 10 minutes from Belongil Beach, while Byron Main Beach is a four-minute drive away. You're also within 10 minutes of the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse and the sublime seascapes of Arakwal National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 4, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the lounge
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 3, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to the lounge
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Surround sound
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Plunge pool - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbeque
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Catering services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Massage services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute walk to Byron Bay downtown
- 7 minute drive to Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- 8 minute drive to Arakwal National Park
- 10 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 17 km to Tyagarah Nature Reserve
- 30 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 35 km to Minyon Falls Lookout
- 92 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 10 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 4 minute drive to Byron Main Beach
- 9 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 9 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 34 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Surround sound system
Pool safety fence
+ 5 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.