Lau'lea at the Mauna Lani
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Located within the prestigious gated community of the Mauna Lani Resort on the Big Island, villa Lau’lea is the perfect home base for an incredible Hawaiian getaway. Overlooking the Francis H. L’i Brown Golf Course, with the ocean just beyond, you’ll have quick and easy access to the course and Mauna Lani Beach. With four king ensuite bedrooms and spacious indoor/outdoor lounge areas, Lau’lea is ideal for a golf trip with friends, family beach vacation, or sunny corporate retreat.
Lau’lea’s property is decorated with lush greenery, mature palms, and rugged stonework, showing off the beautiful environment of the Big Island. Moving inside, you’ll appreciate elegant natural elements like marble floors, rich wood tones, and a breezy, open-air layout. When the multiple doors to the terrace are open, Lau’lea floods with warm tropical sunlight and fresh ocean breeze. In the living room, you’ll find high-end designer furnishings and electronics. The fully equipped kitchen is sure to inspire culinary creativity with its restaurant caliber stainless steel appliances. And, the formal and alfresco dining areas are sure to provide beautiful settings for any occasion.
Outside, you’ll love spending afternoons cooling off in the infinity swimming pool, and nights relaxing in the hot tub. After a morning on the golf course, head back home for a quick barbeque lunch before heading out to explore the many amenities of the Mauna Lani Resort.
When it’s time to hit the beach, Mauna Lani’s private beach club is just a nine-minute walk from Lau’lea, and there are several more gorgeous beaches in the area, many within six or seven miles. On the resort, you’ll find kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, and sailing tours available from Mauna Lani Sea Adventures. And, the nearby city of Waimea is perfect for shopping, dining, and nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to lanai
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to lanai
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (convertible to king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (convertible to king size bed), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Ice machine
- Smart TV
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Media room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Gated community
- Golf course view
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Golf cart rental
- Baby equipment rental
Points of Interest
- Located within Mauna Lani Resort
- 4 minute drive to Mauna Lani Spa
- 4 minute drive to Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club
- 18 miles to Waimea
- 29 miles to Kona
- 70 miles to Hilo
- 12 minute walk to Francis H. I'i Brown Golf Course
- 9 minute walk to Mauni Lani Beach Club
- 6.3 miles to Waialea Beach
- 7 miles to Hapuna Beach State Park
- 8.6 miles to Anaeho’omalu Beach
- 22 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
- 72 miles to Hilo International Airport (ITO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.