Contemporary corner suite by downtown Aspen
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2.5 baths
Make memories in one of the most stylish settings in Aspen at the Hotel Jerome Residences at The Mill - Penthouse C. This exclusive vacation rental in the heart of downtown combines historic charm with modern design and luxury amenities—all just a short distance from some of the best ski slopes in Colorado.
Guests of the Hotel Jerome are welcome at the shared heated outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center and games room, and can take advantage of the ski concierge and valet during the season or book a treatment at the spa. To relax in private, look to the villa’s furnished balcony with a firepit or the TV, Wi-Fi and fireplace inside.
The penthouse has nearly 2,000 square feet of living space overlooking Aspen Mountain, Independence Pass, Red Mountain and the Rio Grande Park. Designed by one of Architectural Digest’s Top 100, the villa is chic yet comfortable, with an open-concept living and dining room at its heart. The adjacent kitchen is fully equipped and clad in on-trend white cabinets and white marble.
Penthouse C has one master bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and honeymoon-suite-inspired features such as a jetted tub and terrace. The other two bedrooms have a queen bed and two twin beds, respectively, and share a hall bathroom. Together, the bedrooms can accommodate up to six friends or family members.
If you’ve come to the Aspen Snowmass area for the skiing, you’ll find Aspen Mountain, Buttermilk Mountain and Aspen Highlands Mountain all less than a 10-minute drive away. For shopping, dining and après-ski entertainment, you can walk into downtown Aspen. And if you’ll be coming on a summer holiday, it’s a short drive to two golf courses, plus plenty of hiking and biking trails.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (or King size bed), Shared access to hallway full bathroom with Bedroom 2, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Private elevator access
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor fire pit
SHARED ACCESS TO AUBERGE RESORT AMENITIES
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Transportation in town
- Game room
- Ski concierge and valet (Seasonal)
- Spa (at extra cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light housekeeping (Twice daily)
- Airport transfer from Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
- Full breakfast for 2 people daily at the Prospect Restaurant
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Valet parking
- In-room dining
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Downtown Aspen
- 6 minute drive to Aspen Golf & Tennis Club
- 8 minute drive to Aspen Highlands Village
- 7.7 miles to Snowmass Club Golf Course
- 8.2 miles to Snowmass Village
- 5 minute drive to Aspen Mountain
- 8 minute drive to Buttermilk Mountain
- 9 minute drive to Aspen Highlands Mountain
- 8.2 miles to Snowmass Village
- 10 minute drive to Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
- 68 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 222 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.