Classic alpine villa at Lower Boomerang ski run
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Business license number: 01208
Ski-slope views and spacious interiors are yours for a holiday at Telemark B. This Telluride vacation rental has a location right on the mountain for ski-in, ski-out access, so you’re never more than a few minutes from the first run of the morning. After a day out on the hill, more than 2,000 square feet of living space and three bedrooms can welcome up to ten friends or family members.
The villa opens to a balcony overlooking the slopes with a barbecue for warmer weather and a hot tub for year-round soaking. If you’d prefer to relax or entertain indoors, there’s a TV, Wi-Fi and gas fireplace. For your comfort and convenience, heating is included and there are laundry facilities.
At the heart of Telemark B is an open-concept great room with a sitting area, dining table for six and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. During the day, the space is flooded with light by oversized windows and a double-height ceiling; at night, it gets a cozy feel from the leather sofas and a stacked-stone fireplace surround.
The villa has one master bedroom with a king bed and honeymoon-suite-worthy features such as a jetted tub, gas fireplace and balcony access. There are two other bedrooms with queen beds; all three have private en-suite bathrooms. For families traveling with children, there’s also a bunk room with a twin bunk bed and twin trundle bed.
With the Lower Boomerang ski run just outside, you have the luxury of stopping by the villa for a quick snack or a change of clothes during the day. For dining and shopping in the evenings, make the 3-minute drive to the core of Mountain Village. And if you’ll be visiting Colorado during the summer, it’s a short drive to the nearest golf course, plus the scenic Alta Lakes and their ghost town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Additional Bedding - Bunk Room: Twin size bunk bed, Twin size trundle bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Telluride Golf Course
- 3 minute drive to Mountain Village Core
- 7.5 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 7.8 miles to Bear Creek Trail
- 9.7 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- Ski-in/Ski-out to Lower Boomerang Ski Run
- 7.6 miles to Telluride Gondola Station
- 6.6 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 69 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
- 354 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 1 more
Mountain Village, CO
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.