Sleek mountain residence near Sundance ski trail
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Business license number: 006432
Sophisticated modern luxury goes slopeside in Telluride at the Villas at Cortina 4. This stunning new community offers five-star amenities and ski-in, ski-out access, all in a setting with incredible panoramic mountain views. Reserve this vacation rental’s three bedrooms for a ski holiday with friends or family—or an indulgent Colorado honeymoon.
Guests of the Villas at Cortina are welcome to use the community’s shared plunge pool, outdoor spa, steam rooms, fitness center and ping-pong table, as well as the ski lockers and boot warmers. Those visiting in warmer weather can also take advantage of al-fresco barbecue and dining areas. To relax or entertain in private, look to the villa’s TV, Wi-Fi and gas fireplace.
The villa’s more than 2,000 square feet of living space are laid out around an inviting open-concept great room. The living and dining areas get a cozy vibe from the stone fireplace surround, beamed ceiling and country-chic furniture, and French doors at one end frame the mountain views. An archway separates the space from kitchen that’s fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances.
Villas at Cortina 4 has one master bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and gas fireplace. The other two bedrooms have queen beds; one has an en-suite bathroom and the other has shared access to a hall bathroom. Together, the bedrooms can accommodate parties of up to six guests.
Ski-in, ski-out access means you’re never more than a few minutes from a run on the Sundance ski trail. After a day on the slopes, take the complimentary shuttle into the center of Mountain Village for shopping and dining, or make the 8-mile drive into the charming historic center of Telluride. In the summer, a stay at the Villas at Cortina puts you close to the Telluride Golf Course, hiking trails and the photogenic Alta Lakes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Parking - 1 space
SHARED ACCESS TO CORTINA AMENITIES
- Plunge pool - seasonal availability
- Outdoor spa
- Fitness center
- His- and her's steam rooms
- Ski locker room
- Boot warmers
- Alfresco dining
- Ping pong table
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shuttle service to Mountain Village
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Telluride Golf Course
- 6 minute drive to Mountain Village Core
- 8.0 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 8.3 miles to Bear Creek Trail
- 10 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- Ski-in/Ski-out to Sundance Ski Trail
- 8.1 miles to Telluride Gondola Station
- 7.1 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 60.4 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
- 355 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Mountain Village, CO
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.