16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
Nestled into the hillside, just a short walk from the ski lifts, this luxurious eight-bedroom is the perfect host for your next unforgettable French Alps ski vacation. The perfect home base from a large group getaway, Chalet Nevada offers a lengthy list of amenities, convenient location, and incredible mountain views. Nearby, you’ll love the vibrant atmosphere of Courchevel. And, you’ll have no trouble accessing several of the villages ski lifts and entry points.
State of the art design allows Chalet Nevada to mix rustic-chic elements, like exposed wood beams and natural stone, seamlessly into its sleek and stylish modern environment. This villa shows of its traditional history, without compromising any modern luxuries. You’ll find designer furniture, chandelier lighting, and high-end electronics throughout the entire interior. The spacious, open-concept floor plan makes it easy for the entire group to gather as one, but there are still plenty of spaces to break away for more intimate moments.
Chalet Nevada's fully equipped kitchen, outdoor bar, and formal dining area make hosting memorable dinners a breeze. You and your guests will love relaxing in the home theatre, indoor pool and hot tub, and scenic common areas. You’ll have no trouble dealing with wet ski gear or the elements thanks to the ski storage room and heated driveway. And, you’re sure to appreciate this home's Wi-Fi, sound system, spa, exercise room, and a mountain-view balcony.
After a long day on the mountain, treat yourself to a night on the town. Whether you feel like a quick bite at a local pub or Michelin-starred meal, you’ll find it in Courchevel. After dinner, dance the night away at La Grange or one of the village’s other exciting nightlife destinations. If you’re feeling adventurous, Courchevel offers several other alpine activities that might interest you, like hang-gliding, fat biking, ice climbing, and hot-air ballooning, to name a few.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Private Balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Desk, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Desk, Terrace
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Desk, Lounge space, Terrace
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 15
- Wine cooler
- Apple TV
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Exercise room
- Home theatre
- Sound system
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Ski room with storage
- Outdoor lounge area
- View of Mountains
- Heated driveway
- Wheelchair accessible
- Snow lodge
- Outside bar
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6hrs per day
- Chef Services - December 21st - March 31st
- Butler Services - December 21st - March 31st
- Driver - December 21st - March 31st
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 0.5 km drive to Bellecôte
- 1 km drive to Courchevel 1850
- 86 km drive to Megève
- 0.2 km drive to Ski service Bellecôte
- 05 km drive to Ski Courchevel
- 1 km drive to Ski lifts
- 3.6 km drive to Altiport Courchevel (LFL)
- 109 km drive to Chambery Airport (CMF)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.