Contemporary beachfront villa near Rum Point Club
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
The name says it all at Crystal Waters. An incredible beachfront vacation rental at Rum Point on Grand Cayman, this gorgeous villa has everything: views, location and luxury amenities. Its 5,200 square feet and five bedrooms are perfect for a breezy holiday with family or a milestone birthday celebration with up to twelve friends.
The best part of the villa might just be the soft sands and clear waters that spread out in front of it. But running a close second are its private pool and outdoor living areas with plenty of loungers, a barbecue and al-fresco dining for ten. When you’re worn out from playing in the water, relax in front of a flat-screen TV, put a favorite playlist on the Bluetooth sound system or share photos of your Cayman Islands trip via Wi-Fi.
Nearly wall-to-wall windows are the only thing separating the villa’s great room from its namesake waters. The open-concept space is expansive and welcoming, with sitting and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. (Be sure to heed the sign designating this a No Texting Zone.) There’s also a separate TV lounge area.
Crystal Waters has one honeymoon-worthy master suite with a king bed, en-suite bathroom, private terrace and al-fresco shower. There are two bedrooms with queen beds and en-suite bathrooms, and two bedrooms with queen beds that share a bathroom.
The villa’s location on a 200-foot-wide stretch of beach means that you only need to step outside for the full tropical-island experience. Provided kayaks make it easy to get out and explore the bay. But for those seeking more, it’s just a short walk from the Kaibo Yacht Club, which offers everything from coffee to takeout pizza, and a 10-minute walk from the Rum Point Club.
_ Please note that this region may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns causing an influx of seaweed at the beach. _
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Walk-in closet, Private terrace, Alfresco shower, Shared access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower & bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 5, stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Access to shared terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 4, stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Connected to the media room
- Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Flatscreen televisions
- Bluetooth sound system
- Media room with pull-out sofa (double sleeper)
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Sun loungers
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor dining area with seating for 10
- Outdoor living area
- Balcony with outdor furniture and oceanview
- 1 tandem kayak& 2 single kayaks
- dock with adirondack chairs
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Housekeeping service
- Activities & excursions
In-villa staff & Services
- Welcome amenity basket
- Ground & Pool maintenance
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pack-n-plays, booster seats & baby gates
- Groceries & Beverages Pre-stocking (delivery fee applicable)
Silver Thatch Guest Services On-Island Benefits
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- Guest parcel receipt - hold for check-in
- Branded beach bag & Promotional items
- Special event/dinner reservation services
- Proprietary Silver Thatch guest discount card
- Discount for Silver Thatch Charter stingray/snorkel
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits Order - hold for check-in or villa delivery
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center access (computers, printer & Fedex supplies)
- Referral to preferred vendors & Guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP process (fee charged by CAA applicable)
Points of Interest
- Approximately 100 yards to:
- 10 minute walk to Rum Point Club
- Beachfront at Rum Point Beach
- 27 miles to Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 3 more
Rum Point, Cayman Islands
Owen Roberts International Airport
46 min drive
Water Cay Public Beach
1 min drive
1 min drive
Rum Point Beach
4 min drive
Bodden Town Public Beach
28 min drive
Seven Mile Beach
52 min drive
North Sound Golf Club
56 min drive
Points of Interest
29 min drive
36 min drive
42 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.