Villa des Parcs
14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
The perfect host for your next social event, family reunion, or destination wedding, this seven-bedroom estate in St. Tropez puts the authentic old-world charm of the French Riviera at your disposal. Located in the prestigious, private community of Les Parcs de Saint-Tropez, Villa des Parcs property is surrounded by expertly manicured gardens, lawns, and palms, pines, and olive trees. If you’d like to do some exploring, the French coast is lined with beautiful small towns like Ramatuelle, Grimaud, and Sainte-Maxime, all within a short drive.
Villa des Parcs white stucco walls and low-profile clay roof are classic examples of French farmhouse design. Numerous openings to the terrace give the villa an open-air feel, combining the indoor and outdoor areas to make even more space for hosting. The interior features authentic construction, displayed by its exposed wood beams, vaulted ceiling, stone flooring, and gorgeous fireplaces. The kitchen is extremely spacious and bright, outfitted with restaurant caliber appliances and everything you’ll need for hosting an unforgettable evening.
Outside on the terrace, you and guests will find areas that are ideal for group gatherings, and smaller spaces to break away for more intimate occasions. You’ll find alfresco dining, fitting areas, two gazebos, and lush gardens to explore outside. The heated swimming pool comes equipped with a pool house with showers. And, there’s parking for ten cars out front. At dinner, the formal dining space inside has seating for twelve, and outside there’s space for ten guests.
Enjoying a day on the beach is hassle-free in Les Parcs, take a five-minute stroll towards the ocean, and you and your guests will find the private beachfront, which you can access as you please. If there’s a golfer in the group, Golf Club Saint-Tropez is just a short drive from Les Parcs. There, you’ll find challenging fairways, scenic countryside views, and gorgeous greens. For dinner, head to Saint Tropez town center where you’ll find everything from Michelin starred fine dining to quaint local cafes and pubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Walk-in Closet, Television, Safe, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Television, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared access to a bathroom with bedroom 6, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to a bathroom with bedroom 5, Television, Terrace, Safe
Guest House (suitable for staff)
- Bedroom 7: King size bed (convert to 2 single beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Television, Terrace, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Reversible air conditioning/heating
- Sound System
- Media room
- Exercise room
- Massage table
- Alarm system
- 8 outdoor security cameras
- Heated swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Parking garage for 8-10 cars
- 2 Gazebos
- Pool house with shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24-hour security
- Daily cleaning (4 hrs per day, 7 times per week)
- Bedding change twice a week
- Welcome basket
- Maintenance of pool, fountains and garden once a week and twice a week during the summer
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Extra cleaning (29€ per hour)
- Private chef
- Daily change of bedding
- Personal trainer
- Princess yacht (74'2") at the port of Saint-Tropez
Points of Interest
- 4.8 km to Gendarmerie Nationale Museum
- 5 km to center of Saint-Tropez
- 12 km to Gassin
- 13 km to Golf Club Saint-Tropez
- 13.6 km to Ramatuelle
- 16.3 km to Grimaud
- 5 minute walk to the private beach of Les Parcs
- 6 km to Tahiti beach
- 11.7 km to Pampelonne beach
- 21 km to International Airport Gulf of St. Tropez
- 110 km to Nice Cote d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules