Rio Grande 1
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
Discover sophisticated slopeside accommodations at Rio Grande 1. Set in the heart of Park City’s historic downtown, this stylish vacation rental puts you within walking distance of great shopping, dining, galleries and entertainment—not to mention the Town ski lift at Park City Mountain Resort. Come with family and friends for the powder; stay for the vibrant après-ski offerings.
Leave your car in the private underground parking spot; you won’t need it to reach the slopes. Guests of Rio Grande 1 are welcome to use the building’s shared rooftop patio, which has a barbecue, and the hot tub. You also have the luxury of relaxing on the villa’s own balcony or inside around the fireplace and TV.
An open-concept layout and sleek furnishings make the villa’s interiors bright and modern, while wood floors and a fireplace nod to ski-lodge style without feeling quaint. You’ll even notice chic mid-century-inspired lines in the sitting area’s coffee table and the chrome-legged chairs around the dining table. State-of-the-art appliances make it a pleasure to use the fully equipped kitchen.
The two bedrooms at Rio Grande 1 have, respectively, a king bed and en-suite bathroom, and two twin beds and a shared bathroom. With the sleeper sofa in the living room, the bedrooms can accommodate parties of up to four guests on holiday together.
From the villa, it’s less than a 5-minute walk into central Park City, where you can board the Town ski lift to the slopes, meet locals at the Park Silly Sunday Market, sit down to a honeymoon-worthy dinner at an up-and-coming restaurant or let yourself be tempted by the boutiques along Main Street. For a unique day trip, make the short drive to Utah Olympic Park, where you can tour the training facilities and even dare to try a bobsled ride.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Additional Bedding - Living Room: Sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Television (cable)
- Air conditioning
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Shared access to hot tub
- Shared access to rooftop balcony with BBQ
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 3 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 1.1 miles to Park City Institute
- 1.4 miles to Park City Golf Course
- 1.8 miles to Eccles Center
- 4.9 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 6.5 miles to Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- 7.9 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32.2 miles to Salt Lake City
- 1 minute walk to Town Lift chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort
- 3 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 1.5 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 4 miles to Park City Mountain Cabriolet Ski Lift Base
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 4 people
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.