10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Stunning views and cozy interiors coexist at the inviting, ski-in, ski-out Prospect Falls. Look out at the snowy peaks of the San Sophias from timbered rooms whose open-plan layouts make space for the whole group of friends or family. Better yet, step right out from this luxury Mountain Village property onto the Village Bypass ski run.
This Telluride vacation rental opens to a mountain-view deck where you can barbecue in the summer, as well as a private patio with a hot tub where you can indulge in an al-fresco soak after a day on the slopes. A games room with a ping-pong table, pool table and TV is ready to entertain, and an office and Wi-Fi make it easy to catch up on emails or share photos.
Like its charming timber-and-stone exteriors, the open-plan great room at Prospect Falls uses natural textures for a warm, welcoming vibe. Gather in front of the fireplace in the sofas and snug chairs, seat six around the table in the adjacent dining area, or perch four more on the soapstone breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
The villa has three bedrooms on its lower level: two with king beds and one with two double bunk beds. On the top floor of the residence, you’ll find a master suite worthy of a honeymoon-style retreat, with a king bed, vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace. All four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and can accommodate parties of up to ten on holiday together.
From the villa’s location in the exclusive Trabant community, not only is some of the best skiing in Colorado close at hand, but so is the free gondola between Mountain Village and Telluride, one of the most unusual public transit systems in the country. If you’ll be visiting during the summer, take to the fairways of the Telluride Golf Course instead of the slopes, or make the short drive to the scenic Alta Lakes and the nearby ghost town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Steam Shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Direct access to hot tub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Television (cable)
- Blu-ray player
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Games room
- Hot tub (heating included)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1 mile to Telluride Golf Course
- 1.1 miles to Mountain Village Core
- 7.5 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 7.6 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- 7.8 miles to Bear Creek Trail
- Ski-out to Village Bypass ski run
- 3 minute drive to Free Intercept Gondola
- 7.6 miles to Free Gondola
- 6.6 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 68.1 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Ping pong table
+ 1 more
Mountain Village, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.