Fairmont Royal Palm Prince Villa
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
Modern Moroccan style and a gorgeous setting make for an exquisite retreat at the Fairmont Royal Palm Prince Villa. With five-star amenities and personalized service, all within view of the rugged peaks of the Atlas Mountains, this two-bedroom vacation rental creates an atmosphere of luxury that’s perfect for a couples’ getaway or a desert honeymoon.
Your stay at the Fairmont Royal Palm begins with an airport transfer, and includes a daily buffet breakfast and butler service. The villa’s amenities range from a private outdoor pool and indoor hammam to an al-fresco dining area amid the gardens, a fireplace and Wi-Fi. Guests are welcome at the shared tennis courts, fitness center, spa room and sauna; there’s also a sports center with a heated pool and even a kids’ club if you’re on holiday as a family.
During the day, high ceilings and large windows make the villa’s living and dining areas feel spacious and bright; at night, firelight glows on the subtly textured surface of the traditional Zellige tile and adds a sheen to the leather furniture for a more romantic ambience. While the villa does not have a fully equipped kitchen, guests have a choice of on-site restaurants or room service.
Each of the two bedrooms at the Prince Villa has a king bed and en-suite bathroom, and opens to a private terrace and even an al-fresco shower. Subtle geometric patterns lend a traditionally inspired touch of modern style to the bedrooms, while more tilework gives the bathrooms spa-worthy appeal.
While the Fairmont Royal Palm is an incredible destination in itself, its location on the Route Amizmiz puts you within day-trip distance of central Marrakech. Spend a morning wandering the World Heritage–designated medina and browsing the souks, or an afternoon strolling the Majorelle Garden or visiting the recently opened Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Television, Private terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Television, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- DVD Player (upon request)
- Air conditioning
- Access to shared gym
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT FAIRMONT ROYAL PALM MARRAKECH (7:00AM - 9:00PM)
- Spa pool
- Kids Club for children aged between 3-12 years old
- 4 Restaurants (extra cost)
- 18 hole Golf Course designed by Cabell B. Robinson (extra cost)
- Sportscenter with semi-Olympic heated pool
- Tennis courts
- Fitness room
- Conference room (extra cost)
- Exceptional outdoor spaces for social events (extra cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Buffet breakfast at Le Caravane
- Airport transfer
- Access to Kid's Club
- Access to shared sports centre with semi-Olympic heated pool
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Food & beverages
- Local taxes (payable per person, per night of stay)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 17.3 km to Marrakech city centre
- 14.9 km to Casino de Marrakech
- 13.7 km to Menara Gardens
- 14 km to Marrakech-Menara Aiport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
What you can expect from Airbnb Luxe
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Golf course access
Have a question about this home?
We’ll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip. Trip designers are available in English.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.