Chalet Dolce Vita
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
It’s all in the name of Chalet Dolce Vita. The private spa, attentive staff and custom finishes at this luxury Veneto vacation rental give up to eight guests a taste of the good life. Visit during the winter to experience the ski slopes that once hosted the Winter Olympics, or during the summer to explore the museums, churches and more in the historic Cortina region.
Your holiday at the chalet includes the services of a butler, driver and housekeeper. The property is designed to be both practical and pampering, with amenities like heated ski storage and an elevator along with a spa area that features a hot tub, sauna, gym, indoor pool and more. Whether you’ve spent the day skiing or sightseeing, a wood fireplace, games room and home theater make it easy to spend the evening relaxing or entertaining.
The villa’s four levels offer more than 8,000 square feet of living space and are connected by an elevator. Though traditional on the outside, with a peaked roof and overhanging eaves, Chalet Dolce Vita is cozy and modern on the inside. Warm wood floors form the backdrop for contemporary pieces like tuxedo-style sectionals, Lucite accent tables and sleek fireplace surrounds. An open-plan living room with a wet bar, formal dining area and fully equipped kitchen let you host a casual soiree or elegant dinner.
All four of the chalet’s bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with jetted tubs and their own lounge areas, and most of them open to balconies. The honeymoon-worthy master suite has a king bed and two en-suites, as well as a fireplace that invites snuggling up. There are two bedrooms with queen beds, and one bedroom with bunk beds that gives kids a space all their own and makes this villa perfect for a family trip.
Chalet Dolce Vita is no more than a 10-minute walk from two different ski lifts, and no more than a 10-minute drive from three other lifts. It’s also a short walk from central Cortina, which has shopping, dining, traditional churches and even a modern art museum. Other must-sees in the area are a paleontology museum with fascinating exhibits on Dolomite fossils, and the Forte Tre Sassi, an imposing Alpine fortress.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, 2 Ensuite bathrooms, Power Shower, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Fireplace, Satellite TV, 2 Safes, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Jetted Tub, Lounge area, Satelitte TV, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Jetted Tub, Lounge area, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Satellite TV
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with Beige Suite with Power Shower, Satellite TV
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Shared bathroom with Ivory Suite with Power Shower, Satellite TV
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Wet bar
- Wine cellar
- Satellite television
- DVD Player
- Sound System
- Home Theatre
- PS4 (on request)
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Chess board
- Wood fireplace
- Game room
- Computer workstation
- Heated shed for ski equipment
- Private elevator
- Security system
- Fitness area
- Indoor swimming pool with waterfall
- Spa & wellness area
- Mountain bikes
STAFF & SERVICES
- Driver (9am - 11pm)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef (upon request)
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Stadio del Ghiaccio
- 6 minute walk to Church of SS Filippo e Giacomo
- 8 minute walk to Chiesa parrocchiale
- 4 minute drive to Museo Paleontologico "Rinaldo Zardini"
- 7 minute walk to Museo D'Arte Moderna "Mario Rimoldi"
- 29 minute drive to Forte Tre Sassi
- 4 minute walk to Shoppping Distric Corso Italia
- 2 hour minute drive to Venice
- 163 km to Lido di Jesolo
- 2 minute walk to Cableway Faloria/Cristallo Ski Lift
- 6 minute drive to Funivia/Cablecar Tofana Ski
- 7 minute drive to Tofana Ski Area
- 8 minute walk to skipass Cortina d'Ampezzo
- 10 minute drive to Ski Area Lagazuoi - 5 Torri
- 20 minute drive with Driver Service to Dolomiti Super Ski, 1.200 km of Slopes
- 136 km to International Airport Treviso A.. Canova (TSF)
- 147 km to Airport in Venice Marco Polo (VCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 12 more
+ 4 more
Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.