Balinese pavilions at beachfront estate
10 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
A dazzling Hawaiian vacation estate totally unique in its unmatched grandeur, O Kekai is located on Hawaii’s remote northern shore with a vast and majestic oceanfront. This villa can host up to ten visitors, with five beautifully fashioned guest suites, seductive ocean views and an interior decor style that is so unbelievably opulent and eclectic, guests will remain wondering how this home was ever put together so artfully. Great for families or groups of friends, O Kekai will deliver a Hawaiian experience that guests will treasure for a lifetime.
O Kekai is a gated property with an alarm that ensures the home remains safe and secure for guests. The estate features a zero-edge swimming pool. While staying indoors, guests can indulge in the many state-of-the-art entertainment systems, the latest gaming consoles and Wi-Fi.
The open air and single-story nature of the main building inspires an understated ambience, putting guests right at ease. The design of O Kekai is very modern with chic furnishings and fashionable decor. The great room exhibits the use of earthy materials such as rich teak and stone, lending to a very natural feel. The gourmet kitchen has a handy table-top grill and a purposefully designed old world motif, with dark wooden cabinetry as well as designer lighting and plumbing fixtures.
Each room has been uniquely decorated with soft linens, a stylish bed frame and ample storage space.
Hawaii’s north shore is the farthest one can get from the hustle and bustle of cosmopolitan Honolulu on Oahu. As a result, its beaches and natural beauty are perhaps the most preserved and most precious, including nearby Sunset Beach, Ehukai Beach and Waimea Bay, which boasts some of the island’s biggest waves. The nearby plantation town of Haleiwa offers authentic local cuisine. For a look into history, you can visit one of Hawaii’s top attractions, the Polynesian Cultural Center featuring the incredible stories of the seafaring Polynesian peoples.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Double size bed, Sofa bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Office in main house : Daybed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Media room
- Video game console
- Baby equipment
- Infinity pool - heating not included
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Gas grill
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Daily maid service
- Airport pick-up
- Chef service
- Spa treatment
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to church & grocery store
- 10 minute drive to golf course
- 29 miles to Town Center of Mililani
- 1 minute walk to beach
- 36 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Table Top Grill
Bose sound system
+ 1 more
+ 13 more
Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
58 min drive
Points of Interest
54 min drive
68 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.