10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Take in the timeless silhouette of the Matterhorn from a modern setting at Chalet Aconcagua. Set in the new luxury 7 Heavens development in the heart of Zermatt, this five-bedroom Swiss Alps vacation rental boasts views of the iconic slopes and puts a contemporary spin on classic chalet style. A full staff lets you take advantage of the two ski lifts just a short walk away.
Your stay at Chalet Aconcagua includes the services of a chef, host, chalet manager and driver. You’ll enter through the 7 Heavens lobby, where you can leave ski gear in your private ski room, enjoy a cocktail at the bar, sample a cigar in the lounge or stretch out in the shared gym. An elevator whisks you up to the villa, which has its own spa area, indoor hot tub, home theater and wine fridge, and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual systems.
The chalet’s mix of reclaimed timbers and modern furnishings creates a refined yet warm feel. The top-floor main living area is set under a traditional sloped ceiling and features comfortable sitting and dining areas laid out around a sleek double-sided fireplace and picture windows that frame the mountain views. Though there is a fully equipped open kitchen in one corner of the room for your use, there’s also a separate professional kitchen for the staff.
Five bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, provide honeymoon-worthy accommodations for adults and separate, family-friendly spaces that kids will love. There are two bedrooms with king beds that open to balconies, one of which has Matterhorn views, and two bedrooms with double beds that open to balconies, again including one with Matterhorn views. The children’s room has two bunk beds.
The Zermatt region is known for its year-round skiing and nearly year-round sunshine, and Chalet Aconcagua puts you in the heart of it all, just steps from the Sunnegga funicular and a 15-minute walk from the Matterhorn Express ski lift. You’ll find shopping and dining in downtown Zermatt, but you can also take a taxi or shuttle to nearby Täsch in about 10 minutes. For avid players or amateurs after stunning scenery, Golf Club Matterhorn is a 8 km drive. At the end of your holiday, plan to fly out of the Malpensa, Zurich or Geneva airport.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to balcony, View of The Matterhorn
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to balcony, View of The Matterhorn
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower & bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed (or two twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to balcony
- Kids' Room: Two bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Private spa and wellness area
- Indoor hot tub
- Cigar lounge
- Cable television
- Sound system
- Ski storage
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Lounging furniture
- View of The Matterhorn
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef for breakfast & dinner (6 days per week)
- Chalet Manager
- Host for breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner (6 days per week)
- Housekeeping (daily towel changes and weekly linen changes)
- Chauffeur service (8:00AM to 2:00AM; 7-seat vehicle; restricted to resort travel due to local license restrictions)
- Access to 7 Heavens gym facilities
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
- Food and wine
- Babysitting Service
- Ski instruction
Points of Interest
- Centrally located in downtown Zermatt
- 6 km to town of Täsch
- 8 km to Golf Club Matterhorn
- Steps away from the Sunnegga funicular
- 15 minute walk to Matterhorn Express Lift
- 191 km to Malpensa Airport (MXP)
- 230 km to Zürich Airport (ZRH)
- 230 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 1 more
+ 5 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
158 min drive
Malpensa International Airport (MXP)
162 min drive
222 min drive
Golf Club Matterhorn
5 min drive
Points of Interest
2 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking