The Real Estate & Facilities Manager is a detail-oriented, highly collaborative team player with a strong background in project management, space planning, and an eye for good design to help manage our APAC presence. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding/technical background of network, HVAC, and power systems.
You will work with our team at HQ to manage our current project in Singapore, which includes approximately 1000 sqm of space. You will support and direct the evolving needs of our existing offices – including construction/design project management, tactical space planning, furniture specification, and supervising contractors to insure final specifications are adhered to and projects are delivered on time and on budget.
You’re comfortable with and excel in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. You know how to have fun at work, and bring enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain office spaces that are unique and hugely culturally driven.
- Use technical understanding of HVAC/Power/Data systems to make sure that our space is built with the ability to support our needs
- Consolidate all requirements between internal build teams (Facilities, IT, Local Leads, etc) and communicate those needs to Architects & Contractors, ensuring that all parts of the project are properly understood
- Communicate regular updates to all project players
- Monitor construction progress to ensure quality and conformity to plan & standards
- Work with Head of Real Estate & Facilities in the US to help forecast budgets, monitor spending, and offer suggestions for improvement or cost-cutting when appropriate
Real Estate & Facilities
- Monitors and maintains overall appearance of the offices
- Including commons areas (conference rooms, canteens, etc.)
- Safety and security of the facilities (conducting regular inspections)
- Coordinate office services and vendors (office supplies & equipment, parcel deliveries and shipments, ergonomics and mail delivery services)
- Work with vendors on maintenance calls and issue resolution as needed
- Coordinate maintenance of facility services/equipment (food service equipment, security, electrical/plumbing, utilities, janitorial, HVAC)
- Perform regular audits of offices to ensure facilities goals are being met
- Help manage moves/adds/changes, and work to maximize capacity with constantly fluctuating business needs
- You are independent, flexible, and creative, and can respond to customers and projects as they occur.
- Initial point-of-contact with landlord services and for all Facilities requests\
- Coordinate emergency preparedness training & education
- Coordinate office project work; Provide support on various projects for the Facilities team
- Adept at contract review
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of five years project management and facility management experience
- Self-directed, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to execute tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Knows how to lead with inclusion and collaboration
- Extremely organized and driven to create systems, establish structure, and manage the process and outcome
- Effective and positive, with an ability to clearly set expectations, train, and promote teamwork
- Innovative idea generator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to maintain ultimate flexibility in a rapidly changing business environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of building and furniture systems
- Fluency in Mandarin and English essential
- Demonstrated success and experience working with a diverse team in a global environment
- Experience administering with S2 or equivalent security system
- Superior relationship management skills
If you believe that you have drive, an amazing eye for detail, are the most organised person on earth then, get applying!