The Updated Terms of Service
- To help us continue to serve our community efficiently and effectively around the globe, we recently opened our international hub in Ireland. Our community outside of the United States will contract with Airbnb Ireland. United States users continue to contract with Airbnb, Inc.
- Users authorize us to facilitate collection and remittance of certain taxes in certain jurisdictions upon notice.
- We may now re-target advertisements of Airbnb listings and Airbnb services to users.
- We have strengthened protections for users about when we will respond to government requests for information.
The Updated Host Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- We have streamlined the process for Guests and Hosts to amicably resolve issues before escalating them to Airbnb.
- What will happen on April 30, 2014?
- I registered for my Airbnb account only on March 31. Will I have to do anything on April 30?
- Do these new terms apply to my upcoming confirmed bookings?
Photo used is of this wonderful listing: Chateau Edelweiss with Ocean View