- How-toAbout Online ExperiencesOnline Experiences are live, not pre-recorded, with an engaging Host who offers interactivity and connection with their guests.
- How-toHosting an online ExperienceSubmit your online Experience idea and your location. If approved, you’ll use Zoom, a video conferencing tool, to host it.
- How-toWhat languages can I host an online experience in?You can host an online experience in any language. However, only online experiences offered in English and French will be reviewed and publi…
- Community policyWhat are the requirements specific to online experiences?An online experience is live, not pre-recorded, with an engaging host who offers interactivity and connection with their guests.
- How-toWhat do I need to include in my online experience video submission?All submissions are required to include a short video that highlights key elements of the experience.
- How-toCan I update the video recording I added to my online experience submission?If you need to update the video recording, you’ll need to resubmit your entire online experience for review, along with the new recording.
- How-toWhy was the video recording for my online experience submission declined?Learn more about the specific video submission requirements for online Experiences.