How Airbnb works
How Airbnb works
Contact info and feedback
- How-toMost Hosts and guests are able to quickly resolve issues on their own. Explore ways to get the help you need before, during, or after a trip…
- How-toUse our form to give feedback about how an Airbnb feature works or to report a bug.
- How-toA dedicated support team is available to all Hosts, guests, and nonprofit partners for issues and questions related to Airbnb.org reservatio…
- How-toFor any questions related to HotelTonight reservations, contact the specialized support team, available 24/7.
- How-toYou can host anything, anywhere, so guests can enjoy everything, everywhere.
- How-toSuperhost listings include a badge, which Hosts earn by meeting certain criteria that exemplifies what it means to be a Host.
- How-toBook and manage work trips for your employees, and use our tools to help manage business travel.
- How-toExperiences are activities designed and led by inspiring locals. Hosts show off their city, craft, cause, or culture in a way that goes beyo…
- How-toOnline Experiences are live, not pre-recorded, with an engaging Host who offers interactivity and connection with their guests.
- How-toHosts can connect with each other, share stories, get advice, and keep current about Airbnb news and policies.
- How-toAirbnb.org is an independent, publicly-supported nonprofit organization that partners with nonprofits to provide people with emergency housi…
- How-toAdventures are small-group, multi-day trips to off-the-beaten-path places that are led by local experts.
- How-toUS hosts who agree to pay their cleaners fairly can commit to Airbnb's Living Wage Pledge.