- How-toAfter the basics (name, email, and phone number) we need a little more info in order for you to book your stay.
- Community policyYou must be at least 18 to book a reservation or host your place on Airbnb.
- RulesYes, children can travel on Airbnb, but some Hosts have specified that their space may not be safe or suitable for children or infants.
- Community policyOur community is built on the principles of inclusion, belonging, and respect, which includes welcoming and supporting people with disabilit…
- RulesAirbnb has been granted special authorization by the US Department of Treasury that allows us to offer authorized travel services to non-US …
- How-toGet helpful info on what you need to know before booking a stay in Japan, including info you’ll give your Host.