- How-toBooking a trip: What to do if you’re newLearn about Airbnb’s booking process, how to confirm your reservation, special offers direct from a Host, and more.
- How-toBooking for friends and familyAirbnb reservations for personal travel need to be booked by the person who's going to stay at the listing.
- How-toAsking to visit before bookingWe encourage all guests to complete their bookings through our website before meeting in person to ensure their safety and privacy.
- How-toBooking split staysSplit stays is a feature that allows you to split longer stays between two different listings.
- How-toFlexible ways to searchGuests can discover more flexible ways to travel using Categories—browsing millions of homes they never knew existed.
- How-toBeing a considerate guestFrom sharing your story in your bio section to leaving honest reviews, connecting with other members of our community is key to traveling wi…
- GuideGetting protected through AirCoverAirCover is top-to-bottom protection for Airbnb guests.
- RulesWhat is and isn’t protected by AirCoverAirCover is a comprehensive protection program included for free with every booking, and protects you from many issues that could come up du…
- How-toWhere to buy travel insuranceWe don’t offer or endorse any travel insurance, but many people choose to have coverage when they travel.
- How-toWhen to buy travel insuranceAnyone who is traveling should consider purchasing travel insurance. Be sure you understand what it does and doesn’t cover.