How do I add a payout method?
Add a payout method from Account > Payout Preferences. Available payout methods and currencies differ by country. To see the payout options available to you, click “Add Payout Method” and select your country.
You can have multiple methods and use routing rules to split your payouts among them.
When a payout is ready to be paid to you, it will be released to your payout method for processing. Processing times vary.
Here are some tips for adding each payout method:
• ACH/Direct deposit: have your checkbook handy to enter your routing number and account number. Make sure to enter the routing number for ACH/direct deposit and not for international wires. Wait for a small deposit to confirm your account is ready.
• Bank transfer / International wire: depending on your location, you may need to enter your account number or IBAN. Your bank can provide you all the necessary details. Bank fees may apply.
• PayPal: your PayPal account is an email address. Please make sure that it is activated on PayPal.
• Western Union: enter your name in our system as it appears on your official ID. Fees apply.
• Mailed check: only valid mailing addresses in the US or Canada can receive mailed checks.
• Payoneer: enter your name in as it appears on your official ID. Payoneer needs to approve your details before you can activate the card.
FAQ didn't answer your question?
Join a Group and get help from fellow hosts in your neighborhood and around the world.Browse Groups »