Are there any restrictions on what can be listed?
Airbnb is a community marketplace for unique spaces, but we do believe that those spaces should still be accommodations. We welcome an array of listings on our site, as long as they meet the following criteria:
- The listing is used solely for lodging purposes.
- The listing, if a mobile home, sailboat, yacht, or other vessel, will be semi-permanently affixed to a set location for the duration of the reservation.
- The listing must be in a place where the host represents that he/she has the ability to book it.
We will not accept any listings which do not fall under this criteria, such as:
- Motor vehicles or watercraft intended for mobile use;
- Any listing whose primary purpose is other than serving as a lodging.
There are many sites which facilitate the listing and renting of places [or items or spaces] that Airbnb does not support. Many popular services that are not affiliated with Airbnb include ParkingPanda, GetAround, or TaskRabbit; among others to be discovered!
In the event that we discover a listing which conflicts with our guidelines, Airbnb may exercise its discretion to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel the host's account. Please review our Terms of Service for further information regarding your agreements with Airbnb to list your space on the platform.
FAQ didn't answer your question?
Join a Group and get help from fellow hosts in your neighborhood and around the world.Browse Groups »