How do review responses work?
You can post a response to a review left about you. The response appears directly below the review on your profile and your listing if you’re a host.
To leave a response:
• Log in to your Airbnb account
• Head to Edit Profile, then go to the Reviews section
• Make sure you have already posted a review of your host or guest
• In the Reviews About You tab, find the review and click the link to leave a response
• Explain any points in the review you feel the need to clarify for future hosts or guests
You can leave a response to a review in your account for 2 weeks after the review was posted on your profile. If 2 weeks have passed, please contact us with your response. If 6 weeks or more have passed from the checkout date, you can no longer leave a response.
As a community that values honesty and transparency, a review will only be removed or altered in the event that it violates our review guidelines. Reviews and review responses must follow the guidelines.
FAQ didn't answer your question?
Join a Group and get help from fellow hosts in your neighborhood and around the world.Browse Groups »