How do I get verifications?
• Email address: confirm that you receive email notifications and messages.
• Phone number: ensure communication during your reservations will be a breeze.
• Offline ID: verify your identity using knowledge-based authentication or an ID scan.
• Online ID: verify your identity by connecting to Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn or by having pre-existing reviews.
• Reviews: build a reputation in the Airbnb community from your Reviews tab after completing reservations.
• Verified photos: apply for professional photography at your listing to accurately portray your space for guests.
Getting a Verified ID badge (a specific set of verifications) is the best way to help build trust in the Airbnb community. To do this, just click the Verify Me button on the Trust and Verification page.
Read more about the tools Airbnb uses to help verify user information here.
FAQ didn't answer your question?
Join a Group and get help from fellow hosts in your neighborhood and around the world.Browse Groups »