How do I use Western Union to receive payouts?
Western Union is a convenient way to collect your payouts in cash. This payout method is only available in certain countries. To see if it is available to you, head to your Account > Payout Preferences > Add Payout Method.
Please enter your name in our system as it appears on your official ID, as you need show an official government identification card when collecting your payout. You can only collect your payout in the country you selected when you set up your payout method.
About 1 to 2 days after your reservation begins, you'll receive a unique confirmation number (called an MTCN) via email. You need this number to pick up your money transfer from a Western Union Quick Cash agent location. Find the closest agent location in your area: www.payment-solutions.com/agent.asp
Important details about Western Union transactions:
• Western Union payouts are sent on business days (by the end of business day US Pacific Time) and expire after 30 days.
• We charge a $10 USD fee for Western Union payouts to cover processing costs. This will be automatically deducted from each Western Union transaction.
• There is a minimum payout of $60 USD required before your payout will be sent.
• There is a maximum payout of $2000 USD. If you have a payout of more than $2000, it will be divided into several smaller payouts and sent in separate transactions. Western Union cannot process identical sums on the same day, so if you have a large payout of $4000 or more, only $2000 can be processed per day.
• We send all Western Union payouts in USD. Depending on your country, you may be able to pick up your payout in USD or only in your local currency. Western Union sets the exchange rate between USD and your currency.
FAQ didn't answer your question?
Join a Group and get help from fellow hosts in your neighborhood and around the world.Browse Groups »