What is the Resolution Center?
The Resolutions Center lets you request or send additional funds for an Airbnb trip. When you use the Resolutions Center to come to an agreement with your host or guest, Airbnb can confirm the amount and easily process the payment or refund on your behalf.
Direct communication is the key to a quick resolution, whether you’ve decided to pay extra for a special homemade dinner or if you experience an unexpected problem. This is why the Resolutions Center depends on two-way communication between guests and hosts.
What the Resolution Center can help with
- Offering / Requesting refunds
- Offering / Requesting additional payments
- Collecting payment for security deposit damages
What the Resolutions Center can’t help with
- Making alterations to your reservation details (number of guests, dates, etc) unless the trip has already been completed
- Cancelling a reservation
- Reporting personality conflicts, or personal concerns about a host or guest
To open a Resolution Center request with your host or guest, head to: www.airbnb.com/resolutions