How do I reset or change my password?
To reset your password
If you've forgotten your password, or you're having trouble logging in to your Airbnb account, go to the reset password page.
Enter the email address you use for Airbnb, then click Send reset link and you'll be emailed a link to reset your password.
To change your password
If you know your current password, and you want to change it:
- Go to Security found in your Account
- Under Change Your Password enter your old and new passwords
- Click Update password then follow the instructions
To create a password if you've been using Facebook to log in
If you created an Airbnb account by connecting to Facebook, you weren't required to create a password.
You can continue to log in with Facebook, or if you'd like to create an Airbnb password:
- Log out of your Airbnb account
- Follow the steps to reset your password
Once you create an Airbnb password, you'll no longer be able to log in using Facebook. However, your Airbnb account will still be connected to Facebook.