How do I edit or change my payout method?
When a host payout is ready to be paid to you, it will be released to your payout method for processing. You can check the status of your payouts at any time from your Transaction History.
Managing payout methods
You can add or edit your payout methods in the Profile section of your account:
- Go to Account on airbnb.com
- Select Payout Preferences
- Click Add Payout Method and enter your address to see the payout options available to you. Available payout methods and currencies differ by country.
Here are tips for adding specific payout method types:
- ACH/Direct deposit: Use information from a check to enter your ACH/direct deposit routing number and account number. For Further Credit accounts (FFC) are not supported. Wait for a small deposit to confirm your account is ready.
- International wire: Depending on your location, you’ll need to enter your account number or IBAN, which your bank can provide. Fees may apply. Read more about international wire transfers.
- Payoneer Bank transfer/debit card: Enter your name as it appears on your official ID. Payoneer needs to approve your details before you can receive payouts. Read more about Payoneer.
- PayPal: Make sure that your account, which is an email address, is activated on PayPal before adding it as a payout method. Read more about PayPal.
- Western Union: Enter your name as it appears on your official ID. Fees apply. Read more about Western Union.
- AIS debit card: This payout method is only available in Cuba. Enter your name exactly as it appears on your AIS card. Read more about AIS
In order to protect your privacy, please do not include specific payout or bank account details in any written correspondence with Airbnb.