Welcome! How can we help?
- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hospitality Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
How do I add a payout method?
To add a payout method:
- Click your name in the top-right corner of airbnb.com
- Select Account
- Click Payout Preferences
- Available payout methods and currencies differ by country. Click Add Payout Method and enter your address to see the payout options available to you.
You can have multiple methods and use routing rules to split your payouts among them. When a payout is ready to be paid to you, it will be released to your payout method for processing. Processing times vary.
Here are some tips for adding each payout method:
- ACH/Direct deposit: Have your checkbook handy to enter your routing number and account number. Make sure to enter the routing number for ACH/direct deposit and not for international wires. Wait for a small deposit to confirm your account is ready.
- International wire: Depending on your location, you may need to enter your account number or IBAN. Your bank can provide you all the necessary details. Bank fees may apply. For information on how to add a Brazilian bank account, read more.
- Payoneer Bank transfer/debit card: Enter your name in as it appears on your official ID. Payoneer needs to approve your details before you can receive payouts.
- PayPal: Please make sure that your account is activated on PayPal before adding it as an Airbnb payout method. Your PayPal account is an email address.
- Western Union: Enter your full name (first, middle, last) in our system as it appears on your official ID. Fees apply.
In order to protect your privacy, please do not include specific payout or bank account details in any written correspondence with Airbnb.