Welcome! How can we help?
- Getting Started
- Account & Profile
- Deciding to Host
- Your Listings
- Your Reservations
- Getting Paid
- Hospitality Standards
- Business Travel
- Trust & Safety
How do I set up weekend pricing?
Set weekend pricing to change your nightly price for every Friday night and Saturday night.
Set weekend pricing
To change your nightly price for Fridays and Saturdays:
- Go to Manage Listings on airbnb.com
- Click Manage Listing and Calendar on the listing you want to edit
- Hover on the left side of the page to open the menu
- Select Pricing
- Under Additional Pricing Options, check the box for Weekend Pricing and enter your nightly price.
There are a few things to know about weekend pricing:
- You can remove weekend pricing at any time simply by un-checking the box. If you turn weekend pricing off, prices on Friday and Saturday nights revert to your base price.
- Pending and accepted reservations are not affected by pricing changes, since your guest has already submitted their payment information.
Any custom weekly and monthly prices you set after turning on weekend pricing will not be overriden. However, if you turn on weekend pricing after setting custom prices, weekend pricing will replace all Friday and Saturday nightly prices on your calendar.